Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-09-2019, 12:25 AM
naruto_nutty naruto_nutty is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 34
Default Dead Trans Angel

This thread is sorely needed. I am tired of having to go deep diving on forums and obscure sites to confirmed whether one of our favourites trans star has shuffled off this mortal coil and transcend into that gentle good night.

I will actively keep this FACTUALLY updated for as long as I am able too, not too blotted with links and discussions.

July 2019
Patricia Araujo - https://twitter.com/patriciatranny - died in hospital, 10 days after being committed

May 2019
Morena Black - suicide
Michelle Washington aka Nyobi Khan, Ivy - shot and murdered
Muhlaysia Booker aka - Cashmere - shot and murdered
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-09-2019, 08:45 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
This thread is sorely needed. I am tired of having to go deep diving on forums and obscure sites to confirmed whether one of our favourites trans star has shuffled off this mortal coil and transcend into that gentle good night.

I will actively keep this FACTUALLY updated for as long as I am able too, not too blotted with links and discussions.

July 2019
Patricia Araujo - https://twitter.com/patriciatranny - died in hospital, 10 days after being committed

May 2019
Morena Black - suicide
Michelle Washington aka Nyobi Khan, Ivy - shot and murdered
Muhlaysia Booker aka - Cashmere - shot and murdered
Patricia Araujo was my girlfriend. I m so sad and i apologize be away here those days. I just need few days to recover. I m deeply sad about this horrible tragedy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:47 PM
naruto_nutty naruto_nutty is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 34
Default We Mourn With You Louie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Patricia Araujo was my girlfriend. I m so sad and i apologize be away here those days. I just need few days to recover. I m deeply sad about this horrible tragedy
Oh wow, Louie. I had no idea and her passing so young was absolutely devastating to me and I'm just a long time fan. You and her were intimately connection.

We are in mourning with you, we support you and your work always.

Her legacy on and off camera will be remembered and treasured forever by her fans, friends and family. Many of us just knew her through social media and her works, you had the immense pleasure of being much more too her.

Words are little comfort, when we loose loved ones but they help express our hurt and pain and grief.

Say something powerful at her funeral, cry and be close to her and the people she loved, laugh and celebrate her life, then give her a wonderful send off.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION - SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR ERRORS
Nossa, Louie. Eu não tinha ideia e sua morte tão jovem foi absolutamente devastadora para mim e eu sou apenas um fã de longa data. Você e ela eram intimamente ligados.

Estamos de luto com você, apoiamos você e seu trabalho sempre.

Seu legado dentro e fora da câmera será lembrado e estimado para sempre por seus fãs, amigos e familiares. Muitos de nós apenas a conhecíamos através da mídia social e de suas obras, você teve o imenso prazer de ser muito mais ela também.

As palavras são um pouco de conforto, quando perdemos os entes queridos, mas ajudam a expressar nossa mágoa, dor e tristeza.

Diga algo poderoso em seu funeral, chore e esteja perto dela e das pessoas que ela ama, ri e celebre sua vida, e então dê a ela uma maravilhosa despedida.


Louie, her passing from the news sounded long and painful. I had no idea of your connection and if she was in pain but I hope she had people with her in final moments.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-10-2019, 05:57 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Oh wow, Louie. I had no idea and her passing so young was absolutely devastating to me and I'm just a long time fan. You and her were intimately connection.

We are in mourning with you, we support you and your work always.

Her legacy on and off camera will be remembered and treasured forever by her fans, friends and family. Many of us just knew her through social media and her works, you had the immense pleasure of being much more too her.

Words are little comfort, when we loose loved ones but they help express our hurt and pain and grief.

Say something powerful at her funeral, cry and be close to her and the people she loved, laugh and celebrate her life, then give her a wonderful send off.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION - SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR ERRORS
Nossa, Louie. Eu não tinha ideia e sua morte tão jovem foi absolutamente devastadora para mim e eu sou apenas um fã de longa data. Você e ela eram intimamente ligados.

Estamos de luto com você, apoiamos você e seu trabalho sempre.

Seu legado dentro e fora da câmera será lembrado e estimado para sempre por seus fãs, amigos e familiares. Muitos de nós apenas a conhecíamos através da mídia social e de suas obras, você teve o imenso prazer de ser muito mais ela também.

As palavras são um pouco de conforto, quando perdemos os entes queridos, mas ajudam a expressar nossa mágoa, dor e tristeza.

Diga algo poderoso em seu funeral, chore e esteja perto dela e das pessoas que ela ama, ri e celebre sua vida, e então dê a ela uma maravilhosa despedida.


Louie, her passing from the news sounded long and painful. I had no idea of your connection and if she was in pain but I hope she had people with her in final moments.

I feel depply honour in have such special kind of customers here. You guys are great. Yes, we like ts and its a sexual thing but it doesnt make us not sensitive to feelings . Ts are normal human beings and see this kind of respect make my heart feel hope

Thank u very much
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-11-2019, 08:55 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,594
Default

OK guys

SHow must go on. I m back

This month i have intention produce several bareback stuff, hope u guys like that
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-11-2019, 09:30 PM
Mike1234 Mike1234 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 170
Default

Hope all is okay with you my friend

You working on ts on ts bareback ?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-11-2019, 11:06 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
Hope all is okay with you my friend

You working on ts on ts bareback ?
I m fine thanks, just couldnt believe in such terrible tragedy. She was so nice ts

About bareback yes, i m on it . I ll try minimum 2 scenes like this
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Mike1234 Mike1234 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 170
Default

I hear ya hope you feeling better

And great to hear looking forward to it

Any stars you can hint for bareback ts on ts?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-12-2019, 01:55 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
I hear ya hope you feeling better

And great to hear looking forward to it

Any stars you can hint for bareback ts on ts?
I ll keep secret , always when i tell u guys my malignun plans something happen and destroys everything. Now i ll keep my sinful ideas hided and reveal onoy as be done
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-12-2019, 02:05 AM
Mike1234 Mike1234 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 170
Default

Was worth a shot to ask haha

I saw on rosy twitter she’s shooting for her site only? Is that true ? If that’s the case she won’t be on any other site anymore but hers?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.