Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 06-28-2017, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Default More news for you 2

Well

This week proves i was right. I just cant antecipate any set 4 u , guys.

I schedule Rose & Lohan. Both confirm and 1 day before shooting Lohan desapear. I try find her and , surprisem, she travel her mother city TOTAL LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM

But guys, if i ban all ts that did it with us i basically ll have very small number of models. Believe or not its more usual than u can imagine. Even Steven in USA feel it in his skin. We do our best for assist your requests but u need understand how hard

Got Rosy new hardcore and replace3 Lohan for new BTG

ANd friday i m bringing another Patricia Campbell scene this time with other BTG

I hope u guys like and see i burn my ass trying make all happy. Not easy task
Old 06-28-2017, 01:25 PM

Thanks for trying though. Did Patricia top in her scene?

Last edited by lordworm; 06-28-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Thanks for trying though. Did Patricia top in her scene?
Yep, its flex and i need say , that was great

SOme of u prefer Patricia topping. I prefer bottom and many others then i did a scene for make more people haoy and again - THAT WAS GREAT
Old 06-28-2017, 02:01 PM

Of course you prefer bottom. When we prefer top you prefer bottom, that's the pattern. Whatever dude, I bet Rosy scene wasn't flex... Cause you prefer her top.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Of course you prefer bottom. When we prefer top you prefer bottom, that's the pattern. Whatever dude, I bet Rosy scene wasn't flex... Cause you prefer her top.
Did so many scenes assisting your requests here. Its time people stop think i work exclusivity for some specific approach.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:08 PM

Yeah you work exclusively for your approach. You'll throw your board members a bone every once in a while by doing 25% of a request. Usually when we want someone to top you throw an easy newbie that isn't even functional. It's ok, I've been seeing the trend for almost 10 years Louie, you can't trick me. Whenever any other director does ts on ts they do it better. Back in a time you just happened to be the only director doing ts on ts but now others are doing it too and they are doing a hell of a lot better. At least they work all angles, you only work the same boring old angle. And lets not even mention cumshots, it's always the same boring lay next to each other and cum on their own stomach scene. It's getting very old man. Don't take my advice though.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Yeah you work exclusively for your approach. You'll throw your board members a bone every once in a while by doing 25% of a request. Usually when we want someone to top you throw an easy newbie that isn't even functional. It's ok, I've been seeing the trend for almost 10 years Louie, you can't trick me. Whenever any other director does ts on ts they do it better. Back in a time you just happened to be the only director doing ts on ts but now others are doing it too and they are doing a hell of a lot better. At least they work all angles, you only work the same boring old angle. And lets not even mention cumshots, it's always the same boring lay next to each other and cum on their own stomach scene. It's getting very old man. Don't take my advice though.
No, its not. No other site pay so much atention in subscribers request but with time some of u thinbk i work exclusive to do what u want and its ridiculous.

ANd if u say MY TYPE is ts being bottom please explain so many TS ON GUY scenes i produce in SFH ???

ALl requests i did, More 3somes, bring back ts u ask but if i dont do 1 single thing u start speak very bad things.

Now read a message in SFH :

Absak on 20th Jun 2017
I don't know why you would complain about flip scenes when both sides get something out of it. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the most popular niche for scenes around here? Also the ratio for scenes this year so far is like this: ts topping only - 7, ts bottoming only 9, flip scenes - 14 (quite a few of which only have the ts be on top for barely even a minute). It seems folly to complain about a statistic that is actually in your favor, unless of course you would like ALL videos to align with your preferred niche, which is selfish. I'm just tired of all the complaining when the statistics are pretty much even.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:15 PM

How in the world is 7, 9, and 14 even? Those are 3 different numbers and flip scene is nearly double.

But my real question is this Louie, you make Patricia flip with a TS but not Rosy? How come? Cause Rosy has a bigger dick? That's just your niche.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
How in the world is 7, 9, and 14 even? Those are 3 different numbers and flip scene is nearly double.

But my real question is this Louie, you make Patricia flip with a TS but not Rosy? How come? Cause Rosy has a bigger dick? That's just your niche.
Rosy did also a scene with BIG DICK BTG i introduce u here time ago - Lavinia ...and i did flex, both big cocks
Old 06-28-2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Rody did also a scene with BIG DICK BTG i introduce u here time ago - Lavinia ...and i did flex, both big cocks
Fair enough then.