Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-06-2016, 03:50 AM

Default Perez-Wandergirlt Update.

The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Barbara Perez and the Sexy Sheila Wandergirlt was Fantastic and a Excellent Pairing,it is awesome to see Sheila back in a TS on TS Scene,i really liked how BP and SW started off the scene Kissing,Caressing,Sucking on each other's Beautiful Tits and and taking turns giving each other Blow Jobs,and Barbara commanding the action for the whole scene topping Sheila in multiple positions,BP performed very well for her first TS on TS Scene and in the June 4th and July 23rd 2016 Updates that she did for ShemalesFromHell.com,SW's performance was impressive as always,Thanks for the Great Update Louie,looking forward to seeing more of Barbara Perez as a Full Top and Sheila Wandergirlt as well.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Barbara Perez and the Sexy Sheila Wandergirlt was Fantastic and a Excellent Pairing,it is awesome to see Sheila back in a TS on TS Scene,i really liked how BP and SW started off the scene Kissing,Caressing,Sucking on each other's Beautiful Tits and and taking turns giving each other Blow Jobs,and Barbara commanding the action for the whole scene topping Sheila in multiple positions,BP performed very well for her first TS on TS Scene and in the June 4th and July 23rd 2016 Updates that she did for ShemalesFromHell.com,SW's performance was impressive as always,Thanks for the Great Update Louie,looking forward to seeing more of Barbara Perez as a Full Top and Sheila Wandergirlt as well.
we re always try keep high your expectations here
Old 08-09-2016, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
we re always try keep high your expectations here
You and the Awesome Folks at Grooby have been doing a Phenomenal Job of providing your Fanbase with Wicked Cool TS on TS,TS on Guys and TS Solo Updates,Keep up the Great Work LD.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
You and the Awesome Folks at Grooby have been doing a Phenomenal Job of providing your Fanbase with Wicked Cool TS on TS,TS on Guys and TS Solo Updates,Keep up the Great Work LD.
I m soooo glad in see u felas happy, this is what i wanna offer u my friends
Old 08-11-2016, 05:35 PM

Quote:
I m soooo glad in see u felas happy, this is what i wanna offer u my friends
That is great to hear LD my friend,Indeed we are Very Happy
Old 04-08-2018, 12:33 AM

Great Preview Photo. Will be looking forward to seeing this Classic TS on TS Update starring the Beautiful Barbara Perez and the Very Sexy Sheylla Wandergirlt Next Saturday. Keep up the great work my friend .
Old 04-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Great Preview Photo. Will be looking forward to seeing this Classic TS on TS Update starring the Beautiful Barbara Perez and the Very Sexy Sheylla Wandergirlt Next Saturday. Keep up the great work my friend .
One of my fav combinations ever
Old 04-08-2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
One of my fav combinations ever
Agree. One of my favorites TS on TS Pairings as well.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:14 AM

@Louie Damazo: I thought that today's (Saturday April 14th 2018) update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com was going to be Barbara Perez.&. Sheylla Wandergirlt TS on TS Remastered Scene?. Did the update get corrupted while uploading it or is it going to be tomorrow's update?.

Last edited by knightrider82; 04-15-2018 at 05:58 AM.
Old 04-15-2018, 03:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: I thought that today's (Saturday April 14th 2018) update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com was going to be Barbara Perez.&. Sheylla Wandergirlt TS on TS Remastered Scene?. Did the update get corrupted while uploading it or is it going to be tomorrow's update?.
Nope, its programmeed be online sunday with SFH remaster. Dont worry it ll be there very soon, my friend