Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-22-2017, 06:06 AM

Default Stephany Riberio Updates.

The TS Solo on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Stephany Ribeiro was Superb,Stephany is a Beautiful TGirl that has a Very Attractive Face and Toned Body,Lovely Tits and a Nice Girlcock,i really love the fact that she likes to be in control by topping her partners and shooting her load on their Faces or Asses,and is intense and like domination as well,Which i find Freaking Awesome,And also this week's TS on TS Update starring newcomers Luana Pacheco and Eveline Moura was Excellent and a Unique Pairing,both of them are Gorgeous TGirls and did great for their first TS on TS Scene,It's always refreshing to see New Models interacting with each other in TS on TS Action,Thanks for the Amazing Solo and TS on TS Update,and for introducing your fanbase to these Lovely Models,Really looking forward to seeing Stephany Ribeiro in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top,and also looking forward to seeing more of Luana Pacheco as Versatile Top and Eveline Moura as a Full Bottom in TS on TS Action as well.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-24-2017 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Changing the title of the thread.
Old 02-22-2017, 09:47 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS Solo on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Stephany Venturiny was Superb,Stephany is a Beautiful TGirl that has a Very Attractive Face and Toned Body,Lovely Tits and a Nice Girlcock,i really love the fact that she likes to be in control by topping her partners and shooting her load on their Faces or Asses,and is intense and like domination as well,Which i find Freaking Awesome,And also this week's TS on TS Update starring newcomers Luana Pacheco and Eveline Moura was Excellent and a Unique Pairing,both of them are Gorgeous TGirls and did great for their first TS on TS Scene,It's always refreshing to see New Models interacting with each other in TS on TS Action,Thanks for the Amazing Solo and TS on TS Update,and for introducing your fanbase to these Lovely Models,Really looking forward to seeing Stephany Venturiny in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top,and also looking forward to seeing more of Luana Pacheco as Versatile Top and Eveline Moura as a Full Bottom in TS on TS Action as well.
I m also wanting Venturiny in action, man
Old 02-22-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I m also wanting Venturiny in action, man
That's very good to hear,hopefully we'll see that in the near future.
Old 03-24-2017, 08:35 PM

Default Stephany Ribeiro Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Newcomer Stephany Riberio was Spectacular.I really loved the way she was commanding the action for the whole scene,by Face Fucking,Sticking Her Pretty Feet into Her Male Partner's Mouth.And Topping him in various positions and pulling his hair and slapping him,while dominating and making him her Submissive Bitch,which is really cool to see in TS on Guy Scenes. and shooting her load all over his face at the end. Stephany Ribeiro did extremely well for her first Hardcore Scene. Thanks for the Superb Scene and for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful and Toned Model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Stephany Ribeiro in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-24-2017 at 03:21 AM.
Old 03-25-2017, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Newcomer Stephany Venturiny was Spectacular.I really loved the way she was commanding the action for the whole scene,by Face Fucking,Sticking Her Pretty Feet into Her Male Partner's Mouth.And Topping him in various positions and pulling his hair and slapping him,while dominating and making him her Submissive Bitch,which is really cool to see in TS on Guy Scenes. and shooting her load all over his face at the end. Stephany Venturiny did extremely well for her first Hardcore Scene. Thanks for the Superb Scene and for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful and Toned Model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Stephany Venturiny in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top.
When i founda star i just use her as many i can. SHe did a ts on ts scene, next week in braz site
Old 03-25-2017, 03:37 PM

Quote:
When i founda star i just use her as many i can. SHe did a ts on ts scene, next week in braz site
That's Excellent to hear. Awesome,Will be looking forward to seeing the TS on TS Scene,Who is Stephany Ribeiro topping for the whole scene?.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-24-2017 at 03:17 AM.
Old 03-25-2017, 11:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
That's Excellent to hear. Awesome,Will be looking forward to seeing the TS on TS Scene,Who is Stephany Venturiny topping for the whole scene?.
Thats was her first experience with TS then ll be a FLEX scene
Old 03-25-2017, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Thats was her first experience with TS then ll be a FLEX scene
Oh okay sounds cool. Who's she's Flexing with?. Is it with another Newbie or a Veteran?.

Last edited by knightrider82; 03-26-2017 at 01:57 AM.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Oh okay sounds cool. Who's she's Flexing with?. Is it with another Newbie or a Veteran?.
Its too risky put 2 newbies in a ts on ts scene . I brought back Yasmin Fonthys , she is looking so much hotter
Old 03-26-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Its too risky put 2 newbies in a ts on ts scene . I brought back Yasmin Fonthys , she is looking so much hotter
Oh okay i understand. Very nice. I agree Yasmin Forthys is looking much hotter. Looking forward to seeing the TS on TS Flex Scene.