Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 04-30-2017, 06:01 AM

Default Cristine-Bolina 1080p Version/Perez-Almeida Updates.

The TS on TS Remastered Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Fernanda Cristine and Veronica Bolina was Freaking Awesome. I really liked the interaction between FC and VB from them Kissing and Sucking Each Other Girlcocks, I also liked how Fernanda commanding the action for the first part of the scene by topping Veronica in Various Positions and the Camera Angles of her balls slapping off of Veronica's Ass with each thrust was really cool. as well as Veronica topping Fernanda in the 2nd Part of the Scene . And Fernanda Cristine giving Veronica Bolina a Facial was the Cherry on top to end a Phenomenal Scene. Thanks for the Superb Remastered Update LD. Btw Monday April 24th's Interracial TS on TS Update starring Barbara Perez and Bruna Almeida was Spectacular. It is great to see Barbara Perez back looking absolutely stunning. She is a Very Talented Performer that has a Gorgeous Face,Sexy Tits and Toned Body,Confidence,Personality and Style. I like how Barbara Perez was commanding the action for the entire scene by topping Bruna Almeida in Sideways,Doggy and Missionary Styles. with Bruna riding Barbara's Girlcock and cumming while getting fucked was awesome. and Barbara shooting her load all over Bruna was a Very Cool Way to end the scene.Barbara Perez's Performace was Magnificent. Thanks for the Fantastic TS on TS Update and for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful Model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top. Keep up the great work.

Last edited by knightrider82; 04-30-2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS Remastered Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Fernanda Cristine and Veronica Bolina was Freaking Awesome. I really liked the interaction between FC and VB from them Kissing and Sucking Each Other Girlcocks, I also liked how Fernanda commanding the action for the first part of the scene by topping Veronica in Various Positions and the Camera Angles of her balls slapping off of Veronica's Ass with each thrust was really cool. as well as Veronica topping Fernanda in the 2nd Part of the Scene . And Fernanda Cristine giving Veronica Bolina a Facial was the Cherry on top to end a Phenomenal Scene. Thanks for the Superb Remastered Update LD. Btw Monday April 24th's Interracial TS on TS Update starring Barbara Perez and Bruna Almeida was Spectacular. It is great to see Barbara Perez back looking absolutely stunning. She is a Very Talented Performer that has a Gorgeous Face,Sexy Tits and Toned Body,Confidence,Personality and Style. I like how Barbara Perez was commanding the action for the entire scene by topping Bruna Almeida in Sideways,Doggy and Missionary Styles. with Bruna riding Barbara's Girlcock and cumming while getting fucked was awesome. and Barbara shooting her load all over Bruna was a Very Cool Way to end the scene.Barbara Perez's Performace was Magnificent. Thanks for the Fantastic TS on TS Update and for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful Model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top. Keep up the great work.
I think GROOBY approach about UPGRADE not only plataform (EREVATED X) but also maximum old vids for 1080P is absolutelly great idea refreshing great moment for more modern pattern and not stoping produce new footage.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I think GROOBY approach about UPGRADE not only plataform (EREVATED X) but also maximum old vids for 1080P is absolutelly great idea refreshing great moment for more modern pattern and not stoping produce new footage.
Completely agree Louie my friend. That is Grooby Approach in upgrading Current Platforms and adding Sharpness and Vibrant Colors to Older Sets to maxiumizing them for 1080p Quality,Is a Fantastic Idea and refreshing great moments for a more modern pattern and producing New Footage. Which I have been really enjoying.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:13 PM

I loved this scene

Seeing cristines big fat cock nice and hard while veronica pounded her ass was delicious
Old 05-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsluvx9 View Post
I loved this scene

Seeing cristines big fat cock nice and hard while veronica pounded her ass was delicious
In my conception remaster all possible stuff makes lots of sense. We have awesome footage that now finally we can enjoy in maximum image quality
Old 05-05-2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
In my conception remaster all possible stuff makes lots of sense. We have awesome footage that now finally we can enjoy in maximum image quality
Thanks damazo

Any word on lohara lomark fully topping keylla lorran?
Old 05-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Thanks damazo

Any word on lohara lomark fully topping keylla lorran?
Checking if both re in sp, i think only Lohana is
Old 05-06-2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Checking if both re in sp, i think only Lohana is
Thanks damazo, sounds good. If Keylla is not available maybe we can have alessandra matarazzo or marcella herrera as the bottom? Just throwing ideas
Old 05-06-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Thanks damazo, sounds good. If Keylla is not available maybe we can have alessandra matarazzo or marcella herrera as the bottom? Just throwing ideas
Lohara Lomark Fully Topping Alessandra Matarazzo would be an awesome Interracial TS on TS Scene.
Old 05-07-2017, 06:15 AM

I like the idea of Lohara topping Alessandra or Marcelle. Imagine a scene where she tops them BOTH lol too much