Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-14-2015, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
CALM DOWN,No need to get bent out of shape,Louie,I was just expressing my thoughts,FYI,I do read your messages,Everytime i respond,Oh okay,I understand,Bolina couldn't get hard and so you had to adapt.
I m calm, dont worry but make me very sad read all these messages when i already warn u about those probs. I plan Carla with Bolina for be EXACT what u guys ask but she couldnt be hard. Fernanda Cristine with Bolina i try almost 90 minutes malke all scene be Fernanda topping but Bolina áss is so big that was too hard make it then i did it flex

Everything u guys like is in the scene and with lots of passion, no one here saw it and is already complaining...and i m old ????
Old 01-14-2015, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
We had great blowjobs, ass licking ,kisses, passion - Fernanda fucks Bolina a lot and cum in her face. This is what u guys wanna see and this is in the scene, look Bolina topping Fernanda part as an extra. I cant believe u complain about i give u more than usual in one scene that was so hard to do (really, Bolina ´s butt is really big)
WOW,Sounds wicked cool,Now i really am looking forward to seeing the Cristine-Bolina Scene,True Bolina does have a Big Butt,Got anymore preview shots.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
WOW,Sounds wicked cool,Now i really am looking forward to seeing the Cristine-Bolina Scene,True Bolina does have a Big Butt,Got anymore preview shots.
Next update ll be avaliable, i finish edit set 2 hours ago.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:38 PM

Quote:
I m calm, dont worry but make me very sad read all these messages when i already warn u about those probs. I plan Carla with Bolina for be EXACT what u guys ask but she couldnt be hard. Fernanda Cristine with Bolina i try almost 90 minutes malke all scene be Fernanda topping but Bolina áss is so big that was too hard make it then i did it flex

Everything u guys like is in the scene and with lots of passion, no one here saw it and is already complaining...and i m old ????
Dude, don't get offended. I didn't mean to be harsh, but I do think the scenes from the past were a little more inspired. Anyway, you've made your case, I'll let it rest.

I just want to understand though, how Carla was able to top Bolina for a whole scene and Fernanda was not because Bolina's butt was big. Carla's dick looks a lot smaller than Fernanda's.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Dude, don't get offended. I didn't mean to be harsh, but I do think the scenes from the past were a little more inspired. Anyway, you've made your case, I'll let it rest.

I just want to understand though, how Carla was able to top Bolina for a whole scene and Fernanda was not because Bolina's butt was big. Carla's dick looks a lot smaller than Fernanda's.
Now u havea point. Its about HABILITY here. Carla can deal with all kind of partners bercause she has those years of experience. This is FIRST FERNANDA TS ON TS scene. She never did it before and i got it to u all. What i get for this ???? Complaining about something u EVEN didnt see yet. I m sure but i m noy doing any case here, u guys are

Only my 50 cents
Old 01-14-2015, 07:43 PM

Okay, well that makes sense. I like that you said Fernanda ejaculated on Bolina's face, that's something new.

What I mean by "you've made your case, I'll let it rest" is I understand your position and accept your answer and I will leave it alone now.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Okay, well that makes sense. I like that you said Fernanda ejaculated on Bolina's face, that's something new.

What I mean by "you've made your case, I'll let it rest" is I understand your position and accept your answer and I will leave it alone now.
What make me sad here is the fact i got something exceptional great and got this kind of messages??? REally ????

I hope at least, u guys accept fact i have right have my opinion.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:50 PM

Alright Louie, I'm sorry, let's just relax now. I'm gonna resub to BT soon, let's enjoy a month of good ts on ts.

Of course you have an opinion, you are the creator of these scenes. We just like to give our opinion of what we like the most as customers. You know, at least it wasn't Bolina topping Cristine the whole scene, I just wish we could have saved Cristine to bottom much later.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:

Ooooh okay,We understand,That you tried to make Fernanda top Veronica for the whole scene,But it didn't go according to plan,But you tried anyway,And at least her first TS on TS is with Veronica Bolina,A TGirl that we all like,Hopefully in Fernanda's next TS on TS she will be a complete Top,Any new TS on Guy Updates?.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-14-2015 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Ooooh okay,We understand,That you tried to make Fernanda top Veronica for the whole scene,But it didn't go according to plan,But you tried anyway,Hopefully in Fernanda's next TS on TS she will be a complete Top,Any new TS on Guy Updates?.
For 90 minutes but Fernanda is new on it. We all saw girls start average and become stars with time. Why shouldnt be different with Fernanda Cristine ? What i can tell is that was so passion scene, ass licking a lot from both ts , great action and awesome orgasms. Took long time and Rio is so hot in those days what only makes work harder even with air condicionated.

Ts on guy we ll have friday Nathany Gomes topping a guy in another great set i did in Rio for shemalesfromhell.com