Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-16-2011, 12:31 PM

Default Juliana Vidal video Ruined

Ok not ruined but I was disappointed!

Kahn, I must say I think this was ALMOST the BEST ass shaking scene.

Except for one small thing.....you had her hiding her cock while ass shaking!

I mentioned this many times, please please don't have them hide their cocks while ass shaking, we want to see that beautiful thing flopping around! No need for these girls to be shy we want to see it!

If I wanted to see a girl shake her ass without showing cock I would just go to a regular gg girl website

Other than that everything was awesome in the vid but please please pleaseeeeee ask you again for the 4th time please don't have them hide their cock when dancing, otherwise whats the point of signing up to a shemale site if they are going to hide their dick?

I'm not angry just a bit disappointed because Juliana Vidal is one of my favorites. As I said the rest of the video is great but please just try to remember in the future
Old 08-16-2011, 01:03 PM
Administrator

Its ok, man. This is the kind of critic i expect. U dont like 1 thing and just come here and in a objetive way explain us why. Pretty direct and clean
Old 08-16-2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Its ok, man. This is the kind of critic i expect. U dont like 1 thing and just come here and in a objetive way explain us why. Pretty direct and clean
Thanks for understanding Louie, I don't ever want to sound like I'm never happy, I always try to also point out the good also so I do not sound like I'm always grumpy hahaha. I'm not I just know exactly what I like so even the details I notice...but overall, the reason I have stayed a member here is because i see that you guys are working hard to give us what we like and i appreciate it!
Old 08-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
Thanks for understanding Louie, I don't ever want to sound like I'm never happy, I always try to also point out the good also so I do not sound like I'm always grumpy hahaha. I'm not I just know exactly what I like so even the details I notice...but overall, the reason I have stayed a member here is because i see that you guys are working hard to give us what we like and i appreciate it!
I need those feedbacks but i expect we have a nice kind of way to talk about it. So many things u guys dont like we cut off in those years proving that yes we care about your opinions
Old 08-17-2011, 12:22 AM

Juliana's ass is so good.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:29 AM

I don't think the hid def version can download, at least i can't download it. it may be broken Louie.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by watson View Post
I don't think the hid def version can download, at least i can't download it. it may be broken Louie.
Just tested doinga download for myself and was bad here too. I ll reupload and inform u as soon finish it

Sorry for this inconvenience
Old 08-23-2011, 09:13 AM

Quote:
I need those feedbacks but i expect we have a nice kind of way to talk about it. So many things u guys dont like we cut off in those years proving that yes we care about your opinions
Thanks man. Just as simple review

Here is perfect ass shaking scene just 4 things:

1. Naked
2.Both hands on Knees
3.NO touching or hiding cock
4. Bouncing ass up and down(like In Juliana Vidal second vid)

If a vid has these 4 things it will be perfect. Julianna Vidal was only missing one thing (number 3)

To be honest, whenever vids don't have these 4 things its not very exciting in my opinion. Like shaking ass while laying on bed or putting hands on dresser or wall or chair instead of on knees is not as exciting as those 4 just in my opinion

Last edited by ast123; 08-23-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:34 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
Thanks man. Just as simple review

Here is perfect ass shaking scene just 4 things:

1. Naked
2.Both hands on Knees
3.NO touching or hiding cock
4. Bouncing ass up and down(like In Juliana Vidal second vid)

If a vid has these 4 things it will be perfect. Julianna Vidal was only missing one thing (number 3)

To be honest, whenever vids don't have these 4 things its not very exciting in my opinion. Like shaking ass while laying on bed or putting hands on dresser or wall or chair instead of on knees is not as exciting as those 4 just in my opinion
Nice

Cants ask more specific than it
Old 08-23-2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Nice

Cants ask more specific than it
LOL I'm a professional teacher at the International University of Ass Shaking ;D

Last edited by ast123; 08-23-2011 at 03:53 PM.