Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 07-04-2011, 06:23 PM

Getting in shape in one month? lol that's not exactly healthy coming from where she's currently at.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:07 AM

new here, hi to all. is it true that patrica bismark been banned because of her weight? i actually like her extra pounds but i see that isabelly killer been posted in the update.patricia is out and isabel;y is in? is the world upside down=lol? Am i the only one who thinks she looks scary now?
Old 07-05-2011, 02:13 AM

I'm not a fan of Isabelly. Nothing against her, just not my type. Personally, I would rather see Patricia as she is now than Isabelly.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:31 AM

lol I'm surprised that so many people like out of shape fat girls over girls that are in good shape. Oh well, it's up to Louie in the end.

Isabelly is not only hot but she's a great performer. I've never seen Patricia Bismark even come close in performance to Isabelly, but to each his own.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:51 AM

I don't wanna dis Isabelly, she's just not what I'm into. I think Patricia is very feminine and I like that about her. She has a beautiful face. If you like Isabelly, that's cool, but Patricia has her fans too. Even with her current weight.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:26 AM

Isabelly is OK but give me a choice between her & Patricia well Patricia would win hands down for me Personally I'd like her to maintain figure as I said previously Its nice seeing different figures.. but to each their own

BTW I'd like something to be cleared up once and for all lol what is the correct spelling of her name is it Bismark OR Bysmark?
Old 07-05-2011, 04:33 AM

I see a lot of different spellings for most of the Brazilian TS girls. First I saw was Patricia Bysmarck, but I think most sites say Patricia Bismark now.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:08 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveHT View Post
new here, hi to all. is it true that patrica bismark been banned because of her weight? i actually like her extra pounds but i see that isabelly killer been posted in the update.patricia is out and isabel;y is in? is the world upside down=lol? Am i the only one who thinks she looks scary now?
Just calm down here. I didt ban Patricia. Actually she worked to us many tims out of shape. I just think if she loose som wedght ll look so much better and u know, she agree with me.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:14 AM

Haha no problem Louie. Just showing some support for Patricia. I'll leave the talent searching and directing to you. She's beautiful the way she is now and without a doubt will look much better if she loses weight.