Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-13-2011, 04:09 AM

Dude I just saw the Pamela Ferreira video!

AWESOME!!!! THATs what I been talkin about all this time!!!!! Great ass shaking, she was naked, squatting down, letting her cock swing around I just love it when they shake it wild like that GREaT JOB pleaseeeeeee have more like this!!!! So good!

The only feedback I would say Is the fernanda lohany as shaking wasn't that good she wasn't really squatting down and shaking it she kind just did it half way for a short second then stopped but Pamela Ferreira was GREAT!
Old 02-13-2011, 12:40 PM
Administrator

I m glad u liked but about Fernanda 1 thing that u need understand , actually this ll be for more girls too

Some girls just dont know to do it very well. I always get 2 or 3 shoots with models doing it and i use the best one BBBUUUTTT some just do it strange or not sexy

I ll insist in do this now that i m back shooting in Rio but not always ll be so erotic as Pamela did
Old 02-13-2011, 03:30 PM

Yes I understand not all can do it. As long as you guys are making them at least try I am happy

Also one small small note is to remember to not have all footage too close while the girl is shaking it, it's good to have a close up shot but also let the camera come back a little so we can see their legs high heels etc while shaking it....the thais ribeiro video had some ass shaking that was good but the camera felt a little too close the whole time. Nothing wrong with close up but also pull the camera back a bit as well!

Also, please see if they can do hands on knees ass shaking FIRST, like danca do creu style, and then if they can't do that, having hands on bed or wall is fine, I like that too but really seeif they can do hands on knees first

These last few updates have been awesome I really see you guys making changes which is why I will always continue to renew my membership here!

Last edited by ast123; 02-13-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Administrator

My guy in Rio is just a beginner as video cam, he is having a HUGE evolution in so short time. First shoot was with Fernanda Lohany that was ok but these last ones are becaming really good. In short time we gonna see much better stuff coming from Rio in video, u can trust
Old 02-18-2011, 01:57 PM

Man I am so excited to see the beautiful rio tgirls!

If u would like to show the new guys what a good camera view for hands on knee ass shaking please tell them to check out this Domy vid..the one on the top right that says 9MB. She has a hands on knees ass shaking scene like in the middle of the video and the camera view is great

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...3555&name=Domy

As I mentioned another good video is the Lana Ferreira video, the camera man does good job of using both close up and more far away camera angles for hands on knees ass shaking scene

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...=Lana+Ferreira
Old 02-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Administrator

As i told u, i m starting with models with some experience but already got 1 compleatly new (Julia Borba) and have others coming too. In Rio is not so easy but i m insisting
Old 02-18-2011, 03:53 PM

great job getting the top talent in rio to do some sets. I would like to see luma bolina and nicolly schimdt also.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Administrator

I ll try as many i can but some have NOT good behaviour then i just avoid

I am confident we ll have great new talents coming
Old 02-22-2011, 03:58 PM

Man, I wasn't going to say this but I have to.

I really hope that "Khan" was the guy you replaced!

This guy makes me soooo mad!

He always has tgirls with big asses who KNOW how to do creu dance and he almost NEVER records them doing it naked.

Look at the new Samantha Ferraz video. She has one of the best asses I ever seen AND you can see she KNOWS how to do the creu dance, but does Kahn record her doing it naked? NO!

Why is this? What is his problem? Makes me sooo frustrated most times I dont even watch his videos he just piss me off all the time he almost NEVER does what is asked

Now fernanda lohany video is ok because she does not know how to dance that is OK I understand. But when u have someone like Samantha Ferraz and she knows how to dance why would you not just take 10 seconds to record her shaking it naked with hands on knees?

This Kahn guy really gets on my nerves I hope he is the one you fired. I will admit he did have some hands on knees shaking in the Jessica ketlen update but he normally never does this it's sooo annoying when he doesn't do it

I know you said you replaced some camera guy I hope it was him. I'm not sure because I keep seeing videos that say it's recorded by "Kahn"
Old 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM

And just to add, I know not all girls can do that dance, i am NOT mad about that, I AM MAD about the fact that some girls DO know how to but the camera guy does not ask them to do it like in the newest Samantha Ferraz video.

If you guys ever record her again can we please ask her to do this u can see she knows how to do creu dance but Kahn did not ask her to do it when she was naked which piss me off man such a simple request

Last edited by ast123; 02-22-2011 at 04:47 PM.