Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-22-2011, 07:13 AM

Default Louie just one more thing

Hello Louie,

you know that i love this site and I thank you for bringing more ass shaking I really love it and thank you. I only have ONE more request..

When you guys have girls ass shaking, can you please let them take there clothes off first so they are naked while ass shaking? I would love to see more naked ass shaking like in the Lana Ferreira update. Thanks, im sure you will do this, and hopefully Khan too

I been seeing a lot of videos here of tgirls dancing with clothes, but then when they take all their clothes off they stop dancing and sit down to masturbate. However i think dancing is MORE sexy while NAKED

I dont mean to be rude but i think i have already asked this many many times already.....you guys are doing a great job with the hands on knees ass shaking its great if we can just please wait till they are NAKED to shake their ass it will be pERFECT! =]

Last edited by ast123; 01-22-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Well

About it i need your feedback and i ll explain u why

In last times i got some complains about video camera, was more about be boring and not creative. I add it to fact i always ask him do EXACT what u always request me and u re always compaining about lack of it. It make me confused and i avoid answer u before understand all situation.
I was thinking: what da hell ??? Whats going on here? Why this guys ask about a thing that i m doing exact as he wants??? I checked and ...HUMMM, he wasnt doing that. It really piss me off and i replace him in same day.
New camera guys is MUCH better, u guys can see his work in Thayna & Anny Lee already BUT all new shoots ll be done for him and i INSISTED about it.

Here is where i need u more, in my instrutions i specific ask him ALWAYS. Lets see how he gonna do that

Another point is that i m shooting again. All Brazilian sites are NOT exact brazilian, they re SAO PAULO only because is in this city that have more trannies capable do XXX. Nobody is shooting outside Sao Paulo and i think its a shame because have great girls in other cities. Starting this month i m shooting in Rio de Janeiro also and lets see girls that other sites dont have. To start did some sets with gorgeous Fernanda Lohany and...i did she doing the CREU dance, please when i use it need your feedback. Camera guy here is REALLY new in business and i need teach him for be EXACT how u guys want to be

Old 01-22-2011, 04:40 PM

Wow Louie,

This is why you are the BEST. I see you truly care about us customers. I will always be happy to give good feedback. There are some good videos on this site that are GReAT examples of what I'm talking about so you can actually see what I mean and not just read my post. When I get a chance I will list the really good ones on this site that have the naked ass shaking perfect.

Thanks again, happy to be a member for another year =]
Old 01-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Administrator

Think in last weeks, u ll see that i was answering every post here fast but noy yours. I imagine u re angry thinking that i dont care but i was just geting more infos. I was really confused , for 1 side i was sure that i was doing what u ask (Creu dance), for the other i was reading many posts yours complaining about lack of it. That really make me crazy, i checked all stuffs (brazilian transsexuals vids are compilated by Razor, not me) and i saw your point.

Add it with complains about other things as the fact video camera guy was doing a lasy job make me replace him . I saw here many of new hardcores new guy did and i just loved. Great movimentation and creative but is my opinion only. Would be great u guys give this feedback please

Thanks dudes
Old 01-24-2011, 02:06 AM

yes, i noticed you guys weren't responding to me for awhile, now i see why..

Well, i may not have access to a computer in the next few weeks, so I will share some positive feedback and comments..

now if you would like to see a PERFECT example of the kind of ass shaking im talking about, take a look at this video of Alice that you posted. Look at how she is shaking it between the time of :42 seconds all the way to :47 seconds. That's PERFECT. Of course, when we record this with tgirls, we would like to see the girls NAKED with NO UNDERWEAR:

Alice video: (Watch from :42 to :47)
http://www.tlovers.com/pt/community/...ozudas%29.html

Here is a good example on this site of a tgirl shaking it like that with NO UNDERWEAR. This video is VERY GOOD! Look at how Lana is shaking it in this video starting at 3:45 all the way to 3:50 in the video. This is very good because she is naked, she is squatting down with her hands on her knees, and also she is not holding her cock. It is GOOD when the girls DO NOT HOLD THEIR COCK while ass shaking, we like to see it swing around

Lana Ferreira Video: (Watch from 3:45 to 3:50)

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...=Lana+Ferreira

Also, it's sometimes OK if the girl doesn't have her hands on her knees, but has them up against the wall while shaking it. this is OK AS LONG AS THE GIRL IS STILL SQUATTING DOWN AND SHAKING IT NAKED. For a good example of this, look at this Evelyn Rangel video how she shakes her ass from 3:33 to 3:37 in the video. this is GOOD because even though she does not have hands on knees, she still is squatting down and shaking it naked and NOT touching her cock. this is VERY GOOD

Evelyn Rangel Video: (Watch from 3:33 to :47)
http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...=Evelyn+Rangel

As I mentioned always important to remember please WAIT for the girl to have NO UNDERWEAR when ass shaking.

I hope this little guide will help when you are talking to the new camera guys!

Last edited by ast123; 01-24-2011 at 02:11 AM.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Lets see how this new camera ll do that
Old 01-25-2011, 03:36 PM

Yes hopefully he will listen because I been asking this since last year lol

The main thing to remember from that whole post is:

1. NO UNDERWEAR while ass shaking

2. NO HOLDING CoCK while ass shaking

3. BOTH HANDS ON KNEES, so girl is squatting down while ass shaking, having 2 hands on wall is OK sometimes too as long as they are squatting down like danca do creu dance

It's actually OK if a girl is wearing very short skirt or something just long as she is wearing no underwear and we can see her ass and cock while shaking it it will be GOOD

Last edited by ast123; 01-25-2011 at 11:19 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Administrator

Hey dude

Just did some ass shaking in Pamela Ferreira set, did u see that?
Old 02-10-2011, 11:41 AM

Not yet I have not seen it I do not have my computer for awhile just my iPhone iPhone won't play wmv file I want to see it so bad!! I will let you know when I see it!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Administrator

I hope u like man, did thinking in you