Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-27-2017, 05:16 PM
Administrator

Default Twitter - @TgirlsBrazilian

Hi gus

Now that we re so close go to ELEVATED X we start post more in twitter then please FOLLOW ME and help me grow up in this social network

@TgirlsBrazilian

This is TWITTER specific for GROOBY POSTS. Hope see u all there

Thanks

L D
Old 02-27-2017, 05:47 PM

why are you following trump???
Old 02-28-2017, 01:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembradt View Post
why are you following trump???
Why not ? Its fascinating . USA is living a crazy moment and i m really amazed about how it happens with US. I imagine see it in Brasil but never in USA
Old 02-28-2017, 08:04 AM

Trump is great. Feminist ideology can go to hell.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:28 AM

not going to get into politics here except for this trump comes from the political party that many would love to send of all the trans people in the country to a behavior treatment clinic so that they all could be made into "normal" people and if they could not then exile them to island where they could not influence the rest of the "normal"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN161243
Old 02-28-2017, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembradt View Post
not going to get into politics here except for this trump comes from the political party that many would love to send of all the trans people in the country to a behavior treatment clinic so that they all could be made into "normal" people and if they could not then exile them to island where they could not influence the rest of the "normal"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN161243
I follow Obama too. I see twitter as a great tool 4 u try understand how someone think. I dont need understand Trump but i need undertsand WHY AMerica change so drasticly. I try Fox News too but they keep too much time to pay back other channels as CNN. I see CNN in my normal TV that why i dont have it in twitter.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:49 AM

damazo, politics is a load of bullshit its like trannies on extra hormones fucking up your shoots. usa in a crazy moment? usa been in a crazy moments for many years, The only thing trump did was open the eyes of people because he is such a fucking idiot. well he follows obomb-a the worst president in usa history the bushes clintons so those are some ruthless corporate thugs right there.

anyway the new twitter page looks cool
Old 03-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
damazo, politics is a load of bullshit its like trannies on extra hormones fucking up your shoots. usa in a crazy moment? usa been in a crazy moments for many years, The only thing trump did was open the eyes of people because he is such a fucking idiot. well he follows obomb-a the worst president in usa history the bushes clintons so those are some ruthless corporate thugs right there.

anyway the new twitter page looks cool
See, i have so much to learn with it. I like HEAR and in twitter i m watching things and understanding it better. I m not arrogant say WHAT DA FUCK GUYS WHY PICK TRUMP ? because i dont live in US and cant critic anything but UNDERSTAND is very important 4 me
Old 03-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Administrator

You guys please can talk me all u know about Obama administration and why Trump is attacked as a anti crist for press all over the world. I need see all sides about it and keep my min open for learn in a right way
Old 03-01-2017, 02:44 PM

Because of globalism, it hurts developed nations and the concerns of the ordinary people were not being taken into consideration. Obama, Bushes, Clintons are all corrupt war mongering globalists. The cultural marxism and feminist ideology being pushed into politics is an attack on logic and reason in favor of catering to emotions. The massive migration from the islamic world into the developed world is taking peoples cultures away. Look at how Europe is, every day almost there are terror attacks and riots from muslims that hate democracy and want to live by Sharia law, they cannot peacefully coexist among cultures that are different. There's millions of reasons Louie, Hillary was gonna take us to war with Russia, potentially threatening the entire world. Trump is by far far the better choice. This is the same reason why the UK is pulling out of the EU with the BrExit, and why France is headed in the same direction along with Italy who also is pulling out I believe. Trump is attacked constantly by the corrupt media that's in league with the likes of George Soros and other corrupt globalists like the ones that have been running the country for the last 15 years or so.

By the way I'd like to add, who the hell checks peoples genitals before they walk into a public restroom? That regulation was useless and is irrelevant as hell. And these left winged people really think if we lived under Sharia law the LGBT would be safe? That's hilarious. If they had their way they would kill us all because we are infidels in their eyes. Also not every Republican is against LGBT rights, Trump supports the LGBT you can see videos on youtube on it, and there's people like Rand Paul also who are libertarian republicans, which means they support a capitalist economy along with liberty and freedom on most social issues like gay marriage and ect..

Last edited by lordworm; 03-01-2017 at 02:53 PM.