Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 07-31-2011, 09:59 PM

Default Where is Karoline Gaucha

Hey folks! I'm new to this forum but I'm old news on BTG forum.

I just want to know where Karoline Gaucha is these day's and why is'nt there anything new on the site. She's my all time Brazillian favorite.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:58 PM
Administrator

Hi man

Welcome

Last time i knew about her she was in south of Brasil - Porto Alegre but i have no idea how is she
Old 09-09-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Hi man

Welcome

Last time i knew about her she was in south of Brasil - Porto Alegre but i have no idea how is she
Once the girls move from your town, to the southern part of Brazil, i assume it's too far for you to travel. Or do you have only a certain territory to shoot? I've seen a lot of "Moved to the South".
Old 09-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Very good point. Perfect to explain it to foreign

I shoot basically in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo. Well, why i dont go to those places i talk all the time as Porto ALegre in south f Brasil???? Well, i just did it twice and wasnt that good. Rio an Sao Paulo are bigest brazilian cities and who is there just need adaptate to a busy rotine. It´s business area and who lives there just need follow that turbulent rhythm. In other cities people are, how can i say, more slowly. It´s cultural, i call to a model in Sao Paulo 10 a.m. and she ll be ready to shoot couple hours later. In other places they ll ask u couple of days and after 24 hours ll say that may be in next month can do that work fustrating me a lot. I expend good money travelling and got not acceptable number of model in those towns.

In other hand, a model that avoid shoot when i travel to her city LOOK for me when go to Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro then its a waste of time and money do those travels. Trust me, i did several tryes in last years

In time, In all brazilian ts sites u ll only see Sao Paulo models. Only i explore Rio that, same being a big city, is NOT that good for models but i live here then is ok i insist.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:18 PM

Sao Paulo has the best models in my opinion anyway. Carla Novaes and Bruna Buttrfly <3.

But Rio has Juliana Vidal.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:57 AM

Thanks for the explanation louie. I see now. I wouldn't go ether if that area has a work ethic like that. Your 2 cities work just fine for me.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Administrator

I try many - Porto Alegre (south of Brasil) , Curitiba (south also), Vitoria (close Rio de Janeiro), Santo Andre (small town in Sao Paulo state). Idea is bring fresh models but was not so sucessfull and i burn more money to get just average models .
Old 09-12-2011, 07:58 PM

That explains it all. Cool.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Administrator

In theory was a great idea but only it. Small towns wasworst, some was just mad in fact i ask to show them FULL NAKED and cuming.

But for u all dont think i give up i got a newbie in a small town close Sao Paulo - Santos city(same city where PELÉ comes from). Rafaela Ferrari ll be in tonight´s brazilian update and i m surell make u all really horny
Old 09-14-2011, 11:22 AM

I saw that update. She's HOT! Nice find.