Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-23-2017, 03:16 AM

Default Penelope-Moura-Garcia Update.

The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Carol Penelope, Eveline Moura and Tallyta Garcia was Spectacular and a Great Interracial Pairing,it is nice to see Carol,Eveline and Tallyta back in looking Stunning, I like how the scene started off them Caressing,Kissing and Sucking each other's Girlcocks,with Carol,Eveline and Tallyta taking turns topping each other Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Styles,which was really cool and intriguing to see,Carol, Eveline and Tallyta Performances were Excellent, Carol Penelope, Eveline Moura and Tallyta Garcia are 3 Beautiful and Talented Rising Stars,Thanks for the Fantastic All TS 3some Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Lovely Models LD,looking forward to seeing more of Carol Penelope, Eveline Moura and Tallyta Garcia in TS on TS Action as Versatile Tops, and too more TS on TS 3 somes Scenes as well.

Last edited by knightrider82; 05-23-2017 at 03:19 AM.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Carol Penelope, Eveline Moura and Tallyta Garcia was Spectacular and a Great Interracial Pairing,it is nice to see Carol,Eveline and Tallyta back in looking Stunning, I like how the scene started off them Caressing,Kissing and Sucking each other's Girlcocks,with Carol,Eveline and Tallyta taking turns topping each other Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Styles,which was really cool and intriguing to see,Carol, Eveline and Tallyta Performances were Excellent, Carol Penelope, Eveline Moura and Tallyta Garcia are 3 Beautiful and Talented Rising Stars,Thanks for the Fantastic All TS 3some Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Lovely Models LD,looking forward to seeing more of Carol Penelope, Eveline Moura and Tallyta Garcia in TS on TS Action as Versatile Tops, and too more TS on TS 3 somes Scenes as well.
Thnaks

I m defenitelly INTO ts 3somes here. This is PURE TNT, everyone like and not easy to do...i HATE easy things then YES i ll do it ALWAYS have chance to do
Old 05-23-2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Thnaks

I m defenitelly INTO ts 3somes here. This is PURE TNT, everyone like and not easy to do...i HATE easy things then YES i ll do it ALWAYS have chance to do
You're very welcome. That's excellent to hear that you're definitely into doing TS 3somes. I agree that this is Pure TNT and that it's not easy to do. And that you'll always do it when you have a chance.TS on TS 3somes are Awesome.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
You're very welcome. That's excellent to hear that you're definitely into doing TS 3somes. I agree that this is Pure TNT and that it's not easy to do. And that you'll always do it when you have a chance.TS on TS 3somes are Awesome.
I want do things make DIFFERENCE and paying atention in posts here for several years its a FACT TS 3SOMES are a HUGE sucess. Its not easy to do BUUUTTTT thats why i like it
Old 05-24-2017, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I want do things make DIFFERENCE and paying atention in posts here for several years its a FACT TS 3SOMES are a HUGE sucess. Its not easy to do BUUUTTTT thats why i like it
I completely understand Louie my friend. that you want to do things and make a difference and i agree that you have been making a difference and paying attention to your fanbase posts on here for several years. and we really appreciate it.and all of the Phenomenal Work that you do. and also agree that TS 3 somes are a Huge Success and aren't easy to do. And that's why you like it.

Last edited by knightrider82; 05-24-2017 at 02:10 AM.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I completely understand Louie my friend. that you want to do things and make a difference and i agree that you have been making a difference and paying attention to your fanbase posts on here for several years. and we really appreciate it.and all of the Phenomenal Work that you do. and also agree that TS 3 somes are a Huge Success and aren't easy to do. And that's why you like it.
Well, i just did a BIG REQUEST done here and i see NOT many posts about it. A little desapointed about it but the important is, i keep my word andjust did what i promess