Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 07-16-2018, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on the super cool ideas for scenes that i posted. And when will the Raica Lima.&. Adriana Rodrigues TS on TS Update going to be available?.
In 3 weeks, Today ll be Lorena Smith return, next week another ts 3some and other one ll be raica & Adriana
Old 07-16-2018, 06:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
In 3 Weeks: Monday July 30th ? Right?. and who's going to be in next week's All TS 3some?.. and still would like to hear your thoughts about the Super Cool Ideas that i posted 5 days ago for scenes/requests. *Please answer the whole post*
Today - Loren Smith return

1 week - Other TS 3some

2 weeks - Raica banging ADriana
Old 07-16-2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Today - Loren Smith return

1 week - Other TS 3some

2 weeks - Raica banging ADriana
Awesome. Will be looking forward to seeing the All TS 3some {next week: Monday July 23rd}. and the Raica Lima.&. Adriana Rodrigues TS on TS Update {2 weeks: Monday July 30th}.. Thanks for taking the time to respond. i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those amazing updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-31-2018 at 06:44 AM.
Old 07-22-2018, 04:26 PM

Please, Louie. What's the next TS 3some of Monday July 23rd ?
Have you got a preview ?
Old 07-23-2018, 02:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantuflo View Post
Please, Louie. What's the next TS 3some of Monday July 23rd ?
Have you got a preview ?
https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...67440356372480
Old 07-23-2018, 04:37 PM

Thanks, Louie. Great work as always.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:12 AM

Default Raica Lima-Adriana Rodrigues Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues was Positively Smashing and a Super Cool Pairing. It is great seeing Raica Lima back again looking very sexy in her black dress and pumps. Adriana Rodrigues as well in her pink outfit and open toed laced boots. Raica Lima is a Beautiful and Very Talented TGirl that has an angelic face.&.gorgeous body,very sexy tits.&.butt,wicked cool tattoos,charm.&.personality and huge Girlcock that she knows how to use as well. And loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking Adriana Rodrigues and penetrating her missionary and doggystyle balls deep. and also enjoyed seeing Adriana riding Raica's Huge Girlcock in reversed cowgirl with her girlcock flopping around. Raica shooting her nectar all over Adriana's tits and kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues's performances were magnificent and it was awesome seeing Adriana as a full bottom. Thanks for the spectacular update and for introducing your fanbase to these attractive models. Looking forward to seeing more of Raica Lima in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Adriana Rodrigues in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and awesome updates coming Louie my friend. Would like to hear your thoughts @Louie Damazo.

Last edited by knightrider82; 08-02-2018 at 01:37 AM.
Old 07-31-2018, 01:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues was Positively Smashing and a Super Cool Pairing. It is great seeing Raica Lima back again looking very sexy in her black dress and pumps. Adriana Rodrigues as well in her pink outfit and open toed laced boots. Raica Lima is a Beautiful and Very Talented TGirl that has an angelic face.&.gorgeous body,very sexy tits.&.butt,wicked cool tattoos,charm.&.personality and huge Girlcock that she knows how to use as well. And loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking Adriana Rodrigues and penetrating her missionary and doggystyle balls deep. and also enjoyed seeing Adriana riding Raica's Huge Girlcock in reversed cowgirl with her girlcock flopping around. Raica shooting her nectar all over Adriana's tits and kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues's performances were magnificent and it was awesome seeing Adriana as a full bottom. Thanks for the spectacular update and for introducing your fanbase to these attractive models. Looking forward to seeing more of Raica Lima in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action. and Adriana Rodrigues in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and awesome updates coming Louie my friend. Would like to hear your thoughts @Louie Damazo.
Again

I ask u felas little patiente with me. I m in transition moment EXACT TO ASSIST YOUR REQUESTS

You guys ll see SO MUCH BETTER CUM SHOTS in solos

More scenes EXACT AS U WANT as Some specific model doinfg EXACT what u ask as was Adriana Roodrigues bottom

I broke my right arm tendon 2 months ago and i m becoming better now and i m testing better lights too. I hope can feed u best footage every month

I TOTALLY apreciatte all suport u guys give me here with propmess make site BETTER and BETTER

Thank u VERY MUCH u all, even the ones only KICK MY ASS
Old 07-31-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
I broke my right arm tendon 2 months ago and i m becoming better now
The other stuff is cool but more importantly I hope your arm is doing well Louie.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Again

I ask u felas little patiente with me. I m in transition moment EXACT TO ASSIST YOUR REQUESTS

You guys ll see SO MUCH BETTER CUM SHOTS in solos

More scenes EXACT AS U WANT as Some specific model doinfg EXACT what u ask as was Adriana Roodrigues bottom

I broke my right arm tendon 2 months ago and i m becoming better now and i m testing better lights too. I hope can feed u best footage every month

I TOTALLY apreciatte all suport u guys give me here with propmess make site BETTER and BETTER

Thank u VERY MUCH u all, even the ones only KICK MY ASS
That is great to hear that you are in a transitional moment in assisting your fanbase requests. and that we see much better cumshots in TS Solos and more scenes exactly we want them. I hope that your right arm is doing and feeling better Louie my friend. and we know that you will give us the best footage. and that is great to hear that you appreciate all the support that your fanbase/subscribers give you on here. and you always have our full support. You're welcome and thanks for always taking the time to respond. we really appreciate it and keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.