Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2018, 04:19 PM
travans travans is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 83
Default Laurene Angel

This TS from Marilia has posted a bunch of videos on her xvideos page https://www.xvideos.com/erotic-chann...ot#_tabAboutMe of her cumming just from anal. I know its super unlikely but would be incredible if you're ever able to get her or something like that for BTG Louie.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-18-2018, 06:53 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
This TS from Marilia has posted a bunch of videos on her xvideos page https://www.xvideos.com/erotic-chann...ot#_tabAboutMe of her cumming just from anal. I know its super unlikely but would be incredible if you're ever able to get her or something like that for BTG Louie.
few ts are capable do it man. i try it many times in past

i m returning field to shoot in next months then i ll try get stuff closer youyr requests
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-19-2018, 01:18 AM
travans travans is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
few ts are capable do it man. i try it many times in past

i m returning field to shoot in next months then i ll try get stuff closer youyr requests
I know its super rare and no expectations just appreciate that you listen.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-19-2018, 10:03 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
I know its super rare and no expectations just appreciate that you listen.
i always listen u felas and if possible ll do. i m starting new moment in grooby braz sites

more info soon
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.