Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-04-2017, 11:15 PM

Default Matarazzo-Cinturinha Update.

The TS on TS on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Alessandra Matarazzo and Newcomer Grazi Cinturinha was Fantastic,and a Super Cool Way to start 2017,it is really nice to see her back in TS on TS Action,Alessandra Matarazzo is a Talented and Attractive TGirl that has a Lovely Face and Body,Very Nice Tits,Girlcock and a Sweet and Energetic Soul,I really like how the scene started off with them sucking on each other's Tits and Girlcocks,and AM topping GC in multiple positions and the Close Ups of Alessandra Balls slapping up againist Grazi's Ass and her shooting her load on Grazi's Tits was a great way to end the scene,Her Performance in this update as well as the November 16th 2016 Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com was Outstanding,Grazi is a Pretty TGirl that has a Nice Face and Body and did very good for her 1st TS on TS Update,Thanks for the Awesome Update LD and for introducing your fanbase to 2 Gorgeous Models,Looking forward to seeing more of Alessandra Matarazzo in Hardcore Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action,*Also the TS Solo Update of Paulinha Araujo was Excellent,She's very beautiful.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-06-2017 at 12:48 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:02 AM

@LouieDamazo:Would like to hear your thoughts on the Matarazzo-Cinturinha TS on TS and the Paulinha Araujo Solo Updates.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@LouieDamazo:Would like to hear your thoughts on the Matarazzo-Cinturinha TS on TS and the Paulinha Araujo Solo Updates.
Both amazing sets, ts lesbian scene was nothing less than sweet and horny and PAulinha is an OMG newbie. I m IN LOVE about this new models here
Old 01-07-2017, 01:59 PM

is matarazzo only gonna top now? i would like to see her getting fucked by patricia campbell maybe?
Old 01-07-2017, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Both amazing sets, ts lesbian scene was nothing less than sweet and horny and PAulinha is an OMG newbie. I m IN LOVE about this new models here
Completely agree,Both Sets were amazing,that's Excellent to hear,i really like these New Models as well,you're been doing a Phenomenal Job of providing your fanbase with Gorgeous New Models over the years,Keep up the Great LD my friend

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-07-2017 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:46 AM

Oh man I would love to see Matarazzo getting topped by a TS again! Especially Patricia Campbell!
Old 01-08-2017, 06:00 AM

@Legault and Lordworm: Same here,Patricia Campbell fully topping Alessandra Matarazzo in an Interracial TS on TS,would be an Excellent Scene

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-08-2017 at 06:02 AM.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:14 AM

Default Grazi Cinturinha Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Grazi Cinturinha was awesome. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning in royal blue bra and panties and black sandals. Grazi Cinturinha is a very hot TGirl that has a gorgeous face and smile,personality and style,very sexy body,tits and butt,very cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene fucking from underneath, and in doggystyle,spooning and missionary positions nice and deep. and shooting her nectar all over him and kissing him to end the scene. Her performance was impeccable. Thanks for the magnificent update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Grazi Cinturinha in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-24-2018 at 05:14 AM.