Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 07-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Administrator

guys

i m shooting again and in couple updates ll be doing it

shake that ass
Old 07-23-2010, 06:49 AM

thanks man and as i said before i appreciate you listening to your customers. I've hit up so many sites and bring up the same issue and 99% of them dont even bother to consider. It's to the point where I am contemplating starting my own site. It's sad, im sitting here waiting to give my money away but no one wants to take it...except you!....i will be sure to renew my membership here
Old 07-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
thanks man and as i said before i appreciate you listening to your customers. I've hit up so many sites and bring up the same issue and 99% of them dont even bother to consider. It's to the point where I am contemplating starting my own site. It's sad, im sitting here waiting to give my money away but no one wants to take it...except you!....i will be sure to renew my membership here
just did some ass shaking in style u ask, in next updates we ll start see it for sure

i m glad u like, please never stop feedbacks same if is to complian about something, i pay a lot of atention in guys like u
Old 07-26-2010, 03:20 AM

yes i did notice there was some in a recent video, i enjoyed it, it was awesome! now lets see some nude danca do creu style baby lol haha

just renewed membership =]

but yeah no complaints , its just something i feel there is not a lot of footage for in general on many tgirl sites that can easily be added. Before i followed tgirls i loved watching straight girls put their hands on their knees and make their ass pop, like a lot of guys do. I was surprised at how little footage their is for shemales dancing this way.

I've seen Suzy Valenca, Claudia Brunette, and Alexia Freiere all do it, im sure plenty others can too. I just saw Domy on this site do it here for like 2 seconds it was awesome: (check the :50 mark to the :52 mark in the second video)

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...3555&name=Domy

I just would like to see it a little more ..like just 15-20 seconds of ass shaking with hands on knees in videos..thats all i ask =]

Last edited by ast123; 07-26-2010 at 07:59 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
yes i did notice there was some in a recent video, i enjoyed it, it was awesome! now lets see some nude danca do creu style baby lol haha

just renewed membership =]

but yeah no complaints , its just something i feel there is not a lot of footage for in general on many tgirl sites that can easily be added. Before i followed tgirls i loved watching straight girls put their hands on their knees and make their ass pop, like a lot of guys do. I was surprised at how little footage their is for shemales dancing this way.

I've seen Suzy Valenca, Claudia Brunette, and Alexia Freiere all do it, im sure plenty others can too. I just saw Domy on this site do it here for like 2 seconds it was awesome: (check the :50 mark to the :52 mark in the second video)

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...3555&name=Domy

I just would like to see it a little more ..like just 15-20 seconds of ass shaking with hands on knees in videos..thats all i ask =]
i gave this task to my camera guy, u ll see more for sure
Old 07-28-2010, 04:19 AM

Louie, I saw the Vanessa Valentinny video, let me say:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! WOW!

Great ass shaking! man you really came through and kept your promise, can't wait to see more in the future, i love these naked brazilians shaking their bunda up and down like that!

The camera view was perfect, always best when it is directly behind the girl while she is dancing, and not too close, it was the perfect view

pleeeeeasee Keep this up the good work! (ass shaking!)

I love this site, it is officially my favorite! Two thumbs up!

Last edited by ast123; 07-29-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Louie, I saw the Vanessa Valentinny video, let me say:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! WOW!

Great ass shaking! man you really came through and kept your promise, can't wait to see more in the future, i love these naked brazilians shaking their bunda up and down like that!

The camera view was perfect, always best when it is directly behind the girl while she is dancing, and not too close, it was the perfect view

pleeeeeasee Keep this up the good work! (ass shaking!)

I love this site, it is officially my favorite! Two thumbs up!
Dude

U ask, we do, thats why we have forum/coments/email etc - nice ideas are always welcome and , come on, that was a easy request

Have LOTS of more sets with this i did last week

Please keep up these feedbacks
Old 07-30-2010, 03:05 AM

The ass shaking is a nice addition to the solo scenes.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:43 AM

yes, it is an easy request.....however you won't believe how many forums i requested for this on for the past 6 months, and you are the first to actually put it into your video sets....all the others were like "yes, we will think about it" or "yes, we will keep that in mind"..but none actually did it..thats why i was pretty excited man... its about time....from the comment above so far nothing but good feedback from it i see...sorry for sounding like such a fanboy tho
Old 07-31-2010, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Thanks man

I m glad in know u enjoy it, just let me know more ideas and sugestions too