Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-22-2017, 07:05 PM
Administrator

Default trannies-fuck.com scenes

We re remaking it and giving it as bonus 4 u felas. Now all braz stuff in 1 single click - BRAZ/SFH and TRANNIES FUCK

This site ONLY HAVE SPECIFIC APPROCHS in the scenes being TRANNIES FUCK GUYS / TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES and GUYS FUCK TRANNIES

All stuff now avaliable is recompilaed for 1080p then if 1 of u already saw some footage there BEFORE we change all for ELEVATED X u DONT SEE VIDEOS AS WE REDID. all in SO MUCH BETTER QUALITY 4 u , my friends

Here is list of scenes we already put avaliable there

GFT

Adrielly Vendraminy & Paulo Mark
Alexia Firente & Yago
Aryadne Oliver & Alex Junior
Barbara Goulart & Andre Garcia
Cassia Carvalho & Yago
Drika Lima & Diego de Latorre
Erika Backster & Fernando Pepe
Jessica Ninfeta & Edi Junior
Joyce Naturelly & Alex Junior
Michelly Araujo & Capoeira

TFG

Adrielly Vendraminny & Andrey
Danielly Marineto & Bruno Jackson
Erika Schinaider & Thiago de Luca
Isabelly Killer & Alexandre Pernambuco
Isabely Frazao & Rafa
Jhoany Wilker & Rodolfo
Leticia Freitas & Alex Victor
Renata Davilla & Bruno Black
Thayna Lousada & Alexandre Pernambuco
Pamela Ferreira & Yuri

TFT

Agatha Trajano & Leticia de Castro
Alessandra Leite & Agatha Lyra
Bianka Nascimento & Aline Fontinelly
Danielly Marineto & Sheron Fox
Isabelly Killer & Aryadne Oliver
Isabely Killer & Yasmin Moreninha
Jessica Ketlen & Gabriela de Carvalho
Myla Pereira & Yasmin Andrade
Nicole Lima & Paty Colt
Thayla Trans & Gabriela Martins

Every wednesday we ll add NEW 1080P video with this outstanding content for braz hub sites customers as well
Old 03-22-2017, 08:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
That's Excellent to hear. You and the Amazing Folks @Grooby did a Phonomenal Job of upgrading and combining Brazilian-Transsexuals.ShemalesFromHell and Trannies Fuck into a Awesome Hub with Top Notch Content and Recompilations of Classic Sets. I have check out some of the Classic TS on Guy and TS on TS Sets in 1080p from Trannies Fuckand they were impressive. the quality of each set was Superb. Thanks and keep up the great work Louie my friend.
Not less than 10 Ts on Guy sets 4 u more ELLEN SMITH & YURI we put in this week update I m sure u ll like
Old 03-22-2017, 08:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I've checked out the Ellen Smith and Yuri TS on Guy Update in 1080p.And it was great. The quality of the Classic Update was amazing.
Every day update is just fabulous
Old 04-14-2017, 07:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@LouieDamazo: when is there going to be a Full TS on Guy Remastered Scene for ShemalesFromHell.com?.
Next sunday ll have TS on GG with ALEXIA FREIRE

Mondays EXCEPTIONAL THIS NEXT WEEK we ll invert some updates - Monday ll have SFH new scene (and is a Ts TOTALLY TOPPING GUY ) and friday ll be TS ON TS new scene in BRAZ SITE

AGAIN, this is ONLY THIS WEEK. My country is great but we have TOO MANY HOLIDAYS. Only in this period we re having so many that i need reschedule shooting day

AGAIN - ITS ONLY THIS WEEK please not complainings or mails for adm. Now we re ONLY ONE SITE then invert updates ll STILL GIVE U MIX we promess, just diferent days as i explain...and ONLY THIS WEEK (i hope)
Old 04-15-2017, 01:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Oh okay i understand.that you need to reschedule the days you usually shoot videos. thank you for explaining about what's going to happen for next week for the Brazilian Hub Site,Agree Brazil is a Great Country. because they have the best looking TS Models on the planet. no other country can't compete. Sounds good. Will be looking forward to seeing the Upcoming TS on TS and TS on Guy Sets. Y'all always come through. Keep up the great work LD my friend.
Sorry insist about the reschedule but i know some guys always send complains if have some times little delays, it ll NOT be case. I m just changing order of updates BUT i ll keep ALL i promess

Thanks for understanding
Old 04-17-2017, 04:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@LouieDamazo:I thought that this week remastered update was going to feature Hellen Houston and Kelly Marcone?. but instead it's Laisa Lins and Nicolly Nogueira.. which wasn't mentioned at all til last night. because back on April 14th there was a preview clip of Houston and Marcone. stating that it was going to be Sunday's Remastered Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com. what's the deal with the Switcheroo?. did something go wrong?.
Yes, no idea why thatr video was corrupted and My tech guy need do update in WEEKEND then HE replace that 0ne for LAisa Lins scene. I ll put that video with Hellen Huston THIS WEEK . I already FIX it

L D
Old 04-17-2017, 07:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Oh okay i understand. Thanks for explaining what happen with the video. LD my friend. i really appreciate it. and will it be available today?. Keep up the great work.
Those remaster haredcores are for sundays´s update, Today as i explain ll have TOTALLY new scene SFH Bruna Gaucha TOPPING full scene her partner
Old 04-17-2017, 10:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Okie dokie.Sounds cool. looking forward to seeing Newcomer:Bruna Gaucha as a Top.
Fuckng great scene, man. U gonna love it