Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-20-2016, 12:37 AM

Default Traveling to Brazil (two girls)

Hello

My name is Jessika and i'm from Sweden. Me and my best friend is going to Brazil in two weeks in the beginning of September. We are both 20 years old and virgins. I'm very into shemales and i have saved my first sex experience to either a shemale from Brazil or Thailand (i prefer Brazil).

I'm a blonde with normal long hair, very slim girl with normal breast, not big, not small but normal. I'm well trained, i go to the gym about 3-4 times in the week and there is a lot of guys who's asking for my phone number, the only problem is that i am not interested in men. I'm lesbian but i want a dick as well, just not from a man, i want it from a.. girl..

My friend should be a problem, she always wanted to travel to Brazil. But i don't know if she likes shemales at all, the only thing i know is that she thinks sex is disgusting and therefore she never had sex before.. Sooo maybe we can talk her into it as well? She is a brunette with long hair, she is as well trained as i am, we are both training together and so on.

Well, do someone have any ideas where i can find a shemale that want to hook up with me? I really want this. I'm not going to post any pictures of me here. If you are interested or have any ideas where i can find someone, please contact me.

Jess.