Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-18-2018, 12:28 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Once agree i completely disagree with you 1000% that pairing a Gorgeous TS Model with a Scrawny Ass Dude is disappointing and uninteresting. and the upcoming update for Friday February 23rd 2018 sounds boring and uninteresting because it's another TS on Guy Flex Scene a type of scene that i have Zero Interest in watching and sure as hell don't find anything hot about a Gorgeous TGirl and a Scrawny Ass Dude taking turns topping each other or seeing pov angles of a Guy's Hairy Ass and Balls. some people may like that type of stuff but sure as hell don't. Really? you have done more things that i've suggested?. you've just recently started implented the pattern that i proposal over 2 years. because for years i've been requesting for that type of pattern to be implemented on ShemalesFromHell.com and yet it just got disregarded. A Big Disappointment to you huh?. I have been very consistent for over 4 years and is always the one posting positive reviews your updates when nobody else does. and last month was great because it featured 4 Full TS on Guy Scenes {2 New and 2 Remasters}. and this month not sure much. and who are the many people that likes TS on Guy Flex Scenes?. The Shadowlurkers: the ones that have been hiding in the shadows for years and recently joined. and yes i know as a director that you have to accommodate all styles which includes:Full TS on Guy, TS on Guy Flex and Guy on TS and everything in between. and you're right i should respect other members tastes. even though it isn't my cup of tea. And here is a cool suggestion that i would like to see implented on the site to accommodate members like myself? 3 Full TS on Guy Scenes { 2 New and 1 Remastered} every month.
I already told all i needed. Enough this pointless ridiculous discussion.

You do same thing every 3 or 4 months. Jesus man, enough of this.
Old 02-18-2018, 04:17 AM

I've never understood this, not every scene is going to be for every person's tastes its impossible. I'm not a huge fan of TS only topping guys scenes but I don't make a stink about it because I understand that other people love it. The great thing about what Louie does imo is shooting for so many different tastes, with good production quality and a TS on TS and Guy and TS scene almost every week. So even if its a week or a couple weeks that are not to my tastes I know that very soon it will swing back my way. Some sites do less than 1 hardcore a week, some are so focused on one style watching one of their videos kinda feels like you just watched all of them. And most hardly ever shoot TS on TS let alone anywhere near as well, with such good pairings and girls that really put in top performances. And lets be honest it seems like everyone else that shoots in Brazil is using Louie to scout models for them.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
I've never understood this, not every scene is going to be for every person's tastes its impossible. I'm not a huge fan of TS only topping guys scenes but I don't make a stink about it because I understand that other people love it. The great thing about what Louie does imo is shooting for so many different tastes, with good production quality and a TS on TS and Guy and TS scene almost every week. So even if its a week or a couple weeks that are not to my tastes I know that very soon it will swing back my way. Some sites do less than 1 hardcore a week, some are so focused on one style watching one of their videos kinda feels like you just watched all of them. And most hardly ever shoot TS on TS let alone anywhere near as well, with such good pairings and girls that really put in top performances. And lets be honest it seems like everyone else that shoots in Brazil is using Louie to scout models for them.
Dude, you re right, enough ,this crazy bipolar behaviour here is just nuts. If things doesnt work EXACT as he want just freak out. He does critics about stuff still not avaliable is just non sense. His taste is just exact as others, not more important, not less.
Old 02-18-2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Dude, you re right, enough ,this crazy bipolar behaviour here is just nuts. If things doesnt work EXACT as he want just freak out. He does critics about stuff still not avaliable is just non sense. His taste is just exact as others, not more important, not less.
Like I said I think you do a much better job than any other site that I've ever used.

Last edited by travans; 02-18-2018 at 04:25 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Like I said I think you do a much better job than any other site that I've ever used.
Thanks very much

Honestly talking i m not only trying with u giving me sugestions but i LIKE this interaction. I dont see any prob in make a scene (or manY) sugested for u but in moment someone thinks i work EXCLUSIVE for him and demannd me do ONLY what he wants with fiony argument is what EVERYONE ELSE wants really make me sad. I m convenced we have a good balance in brazilian sites and it is what MAJORITY customers wants .
Old 02-19-2018, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
And lets be honest it seems like everyone else that shoots in Brazil is using Louie to scout models for them.
Oh, u see it too?! I m so happy i m not crazy paranoic. Its fact those other producers parasite my work. I take HUGE risks introducing totallu Unknown TS then they see it and jus go shoot those ts...and with big arrogance make it better , what a patetic bastards

Thank u man
Old 02-26-2018, 02:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
For now i will keep my Critical and Harsh Comments to myself when commenting on updates since it offends you. I am ready to move on from this pointless thread that i created out of selfishness over a year ago. and now regret creating this damn thing because it's ruining our friendship. which is really messed up. So let's close the page on this troublesome thread and move on and get back to the peacefulness on the forum OKAY?. and yes we may disagree on certain things most of the tlme. but i really appreciate all the hard work that You do. and for always taking the time to respond to your fanbase and yes i know that sometimes you can't respond because you're busy creating top notch content. and i really respect you a lot as a cyberfriend. and once again i apologize for taking out my frustrations on you for having a very bad day. it wasn't right at all.
Dude

Again, I have NO PROB with critics. I take risks in many situations then is totally normal some times get NOT so good footage in few situations. It is part of job. What i m VERY CRITIC is get BAD COMENTS about scenes u dont even saw and it ONLY because they re NOT EXACT as u want. I already spoke all i need about it and ll not repeat again but if someone DONT LIKE a set i make nd explain why i ll acept it and try dont repeat
Old 03-12-2018, 11:32 AM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: Good Evening. Just want to let y'all know that the video for this week's remastered update doesn't match the photo set on the site and the photo below. of Yumme Farias and Kampfer which was suppose to be this week's Remastered Update for ShemalesFromHell.com. instead it's a video of Yumme Farias and Alex Victor an update from TGirls.XXX formerly known as Shemale.XXX in it's place. Please fix this error and upload the correct video. Thank You.
I m checking it thanks inform

L D
Old 03-12-2018, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I m checking it thanks inform

L D
You're welcome Louie my friend

Last edited by knightrider82; 03-12-2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
You're welcome Louie my friend
Fixed

http://www.shemalesfromhell.com/memb...Load_vids.html