Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 12-05-2020, 03:50 AM

Default Nicole Lacerda Hardcore Update.

Freaking Awesome TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene and debut for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Nicole Lacerda. It is great seeing her on this site looking absolutely gorgeous in a leopard print outfit and black sandals. Nicole Lacerda is an attractive and talented TGirl who has a super sexy body,thighs,legs,tits and butt and a very big girlcock. I loved the way Nicole was topping Dante in spooning,missionary and doggystyle positions and again in the missionary position and shoot her nectar in his ass and kissed him to end the scene. Nicole Lacerda's performance was impeccable and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome scene and introducing your fanbase to this Attractive.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Nicole Lacerda as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 12-07-2020 at 07:39 PM.
Old 12-05-2020, 08:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Freaking Awesome TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene and debut for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Nicole Lacerda. It is great seeing her on this site looking absolutely gorgeous in a leopard print outfit and black sandals. Nicole Lacerda is an attractive and talented TGirl who has a super sexy body,thighs,legs,tits and butt and a very big girlcock. I loved the way Nicole was topping Dante in spooning,missionary and doggystyle positions and again in the missionary position and shoot her nectar in his ass and kissed him to end the scene. Nicole Lecerda's performance was impeccable and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome scene and introducing your fanbase to this Attractive.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Nicole Lacerda as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
soon in her first TS ON TS action
Old 12-05-2020, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
soon in her first TS ON TS action
Very cool to hear that Nicole Lacerda is going to be in her first TGirl on TGirl Scene soon. And will be looking forward to seeing the scene.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:00 PM

Default Nicole Lacerda TGirl Solo Update.

Marvelous TGirl Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Nicole Lacerda. It is super cool to see her back looking absolutely gorgeous in a white bra and panties combination and black red bottom heels. Nicole Lacerda is an attractive and talented powerful TGirl and Star who has a super sexy and toned body,thighs,tits and butt,beautiful tattoos and a very big girlcock. and Nicole Lacerda's performance in the TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX last Friday was impeccable and erotic and loved the creampie that she gave him male partner at the end,which was very hot as well. thanks for the Marvelous TGirl Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to this Attractive.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Nicole Lacerda as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 12-10-2020 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:50 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl Solo Scene starring Nicole Lacerda.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:59 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl Solo Scene starring Nicole Lacerda.
Basically she is so good that i schedule more sets for this babe this month. I think she wants move to Europa then time to shoot more with her asap
Old 12-11-2020, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Basically she is so good that i schedule more sets for this babe this month. I think she wants move to Europa then time to shoot more with her asap
Fantastic news to hear that you scheduled more sets for Nicole Lacerda this month. and shoot more with her asap. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 12-12-2020 at 05:01 AM.
Old 12-23-2020, 12:36 AM

Default Nicole Lacerda-Thay Jordana Update.

Phenomenal TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Nicole Lacerda and Thay Jordana and a marvelous pairing as well. It is awesome to see Nicole back looking absolutely gorgeous in a black and beige lingerie outfit,panties and black red bottom heels. and Thay back as well looking very sexy in a black and beige lingerie outfit,panties,fishnet stockings and black and silver sandals. I loved the way scene began with them caressing each other and making their way over to the bed kissing each other. with Thay riding Nicole's very big girlcock in reverse cowgirl position for the first part of the scene. and Nicole topping Thay in spooning and missionary positions for the second part of the scene,and shooting her nectar in Thay's mouth to end the scene. Nicole Lacerda and Thay Jordana's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal scene and introducing your fanbase to these Attractive.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Nicole Lacerda as a Full Top. and Thay Jordana in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 12-23-2020, 06:10 PM

@Louie Damazo: what are your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene starring Nicole Lacerda and Thay Jordana.
Old 12-24-2020, 11:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: what are your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene starring Nicole Lacerda and Thay Jordana.
Thay was a surprise because i imagine she shuld refuse do with TS and she did great. Nicole is a STAR, she born for it

In time, we did new scene with her - TS ON TS and bareback

SOON