Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 07-20-2019, 09:37 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 295
Default Yasmin Dornelles-Nanda Molinari TGirl on Guy 3some Update.

Phenomenal TGirl on Guy 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari. it is great seeing them back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in very sexy outfits and heels. I loved the way Yasmin was fucking her male partner in doggystyle and bulldogg positions balls deep for the 1st part of the scene. and the pov angle and the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and Nanda topping her male partner in missionary and spooning positions for the 2nd part of the scene. and Yasmin and Nanda shooting their loads all over him to end the scene. Yasmin Dornelles.&. Nanda Molinari's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the Phenomenal Update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 07-20-2019, 10:01 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Phenomenal TGirl on Guy 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari. it is great seeing them back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in very sexy outfits and heels. I loved the way Yasmin was fucking her male partner in doggystyle and bulldogg positions balls deep for the 1st part of the scene. and the pov angle and the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and Nanda topping her male partner in missionary and spooning positions for the 2nd part of the scene. and Yasmin and Nanda shooting their loads all over him to end the scene. Yasmin Dornelles.&. Nanda Molinari's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the Phenomenal Update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
I need get this kind of footage but bareback now. I m excited in do 3somes non condon, it definitelly ll be sparkling
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 07-20-2019, 10:12 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I need get this kind of footage but bareback now. I m excited in do 3somes non condon, it definitelly ll be sparkling
Awesome to hear that you want to get this kind of footage but bareback now. and is excited in doing non condom 3some scenes. and agree that it will definitely be sparkling. and would also love to see more TGirl on Guy 3some Scenes like this in Bareback Style as well.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 07-20-2019 at 10:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old Today, 08:22 AM
naruto_nutty naruto_nutty is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Awesome to hear that you want to get this kind of footage but bareback now. and is excited in doing non condom 3some scenes. and agree that it will definitely be sparkling. and would also love to see more TGirl on Guy 3some Scenes like this in Bareback Style as well.

Dante, Nanda and Yasmin have done bareback before. Any reason why you could not shoot this one bareback?

Was anyone not comfortable with it? Or you require everyone to have the correct medical papers showing a clean bill of health, no diseases?
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old Today, 11:36 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Dante, Nanda and Yasmin have done bareback before. Any reason why you could not shoot this one bareback?

Was anyone not comfortable with it? Or you require everyone to have the correct medical papers showing a clean bill of health, no diseases?
I did this scene BEFORE start bareback stuff. I already did non condon with Yasmin after that. ALl models in this scene are perfect about tests
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.