Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-15-2018, 12:16 AM

Default Carla Novaes-Adrielly Bronze.&.Lara Machado Update.

The Interracial TS 3some Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Carla Novaes, Adrielly Bronze.&.Lara Machado was spectacular and awesome pairing. it is great seeing the legendary Carla Novaes with her look and being submissive for nearly the entire scene. and the fit.&.toned Adrielly Bronze back as well. and really liked the interaction between all 3 of them. with Lara.&.Adrielly commanding the action for the 1st and 2nd parts of the scene topping CarlaMissionary and Doggystyle balls deep. and Carla riding Lara's Girlcock while sucking on Adrielly's Girlcock and commanding the action for the final part of the scene penetrating Lara in the Spooning Position. and Carla and Adrielly shooting their nectar on Lara's thighs and kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Carla Novaes, Adrielly Bronze.&.Lara Machado's performances were magnificent. and also Adrielly Bronze's performance in the Monday November 17th 2017 TS on TS Update that she did with Deborah Tavares was very impressive as well. Thanks for the Positively Smashing All TS 3some Update and putting together one of the best TS 3some scenes. and introducing your fanbase to these beautiful.&.talented TS Models. Looking forward to seeing more of Carla Novaes in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. And Adrielly Bronze in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 08-15-2018 at 12:41 AM.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:06 AM

Great scene, just wish adrielly topped more

Hopefully we see adrielly in more ts on ts
Old 08-15-2018, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
Great scene, just wish adrielly topped more

Hopefully we see adrielly in more ts on ts
In 3somes i always knows who ll be more bottom but never who ll tops more. In this case Lara was so great to top that i use her more
Old 08-15-2018, 04:09 PM

It was still a good scene
Old 08-15-2018, 05:48 PM

@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts about this week's All TS 3some Update.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts about this week's All TS 3some Update.
One of my best scenes and with extra bonus - i FINALLY got this request

More coming soon
Old 08-15-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
One of my best scenes and with extra bonus - i FINALLY got this request

More coming soon
Completely agree that this was one of your best All TS 3some Scenes with an extra bonus. and you definitely did and delivered another smashing hit. Super cool to hear that there will be more coming soon. Thanks again for putting together one of the best all TS 3some scenes and taking the time to respond. We really appreciate it and keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 08-15-2018 at 06:40 PM.
Old 08-29-2018, 06:10 AM

Default Carla Novaes Solo Update.

The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Carla Novaes was magnificent. It is great seeing Carla back looking absolutely stunning as always and in a very sexy black outfit and black opened toed red bottom pumps. Carla is a very talented TGirl that has a beautiful face.&.smile.&.body,very sexy tits.&.butt,very cool tattoos,personality.&.style and a big Girlcock. and is one of my favorites. and loved the cumshot at the end. and the Interracial TS on TS 3some Flex Update that she did 2 weeks ago with Adrielly Bronze.&.Lara Machado was spectacular. Thanks for the Smashing TS Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TS Model. Looking forward to seeing her upcoming TS on Guy Update and in TS on TS Action as well. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:44 AM

It would have definitely been hot to see Adrielly top more, I thought she was gonna top Lara also.

Btw what do you think of Adrielly and Hanna Rios? Or Marcelle Herrera?
Old 09-20-2018, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
It would have definitely been hot to see Adrielly top more, I thought she was gonna top Lara also.

Btw what do you think of Adrielly and Hanna Rios? Or Marcelle Herrera?
Marcela Herrera ll be topping in TS ON TS soon

Hannah is in my plans too

Just did 4 TS ON GUY scenes this week, u ll be happy for sure