Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-29-2019, 09:50 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 579
Default Kelly Portella Solo Update.

Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Kelly Portella. It is great seeing her back looking stunning as always and in a very sexy outfit and sandals. Kelly Portella is a very attractive and talented TGirl that has a gorgeous body and lovely smile,very sexy tits,thighs,legs and butt,personality and style,very cool tattoos and a very big girlcock. and her performance in the Friday October 18th 2019 TGirl on Guy Bareback Update that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX was sensational and erotic. thanks for the Magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Very Attractive.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Kelly Portella in TGirl on Guy .&. TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-30-2019, 03:34 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,906
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Kelly Portella. It is great seeing her back looking stunning as always and in a very sexy outfit and sandals. Kelly Portella is a very attractive and talented TGirl that has a gorgeous body and lovely smile,very sexy tits,thighs,legs and butt,personality and style,very cool tattoos and a very big girlcock. and her performance in the Friday October 18th 2019 TGirl on Guy Bareback Update that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX was sensational and erotic. thanks for the Magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Very Attractive.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Kelly Portella in TGirl on Guy .&. TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Trust me, Miss Portella ll have much more space with us
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-30-2019, 06:14 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Trust me, Miss Portella ll have much more space with us
Super cool to hear. thanks for taking the time respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-2019, 09:20 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 579
Default TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene Request.

@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Kelly Portella and Melissa Azuaga in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. making their male partner their submissive bitch by calling him over and tell him to get on his knees and suck their girlcocks. with Kelly and Melissa taking turns topping him in various positions balls deep while the other TGirl face fucks him. and riding their girlcocks and double penetrating him. and shooting their loads all over his face and him sucking the nectar off their girlcocks to end the scene.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-10-2019 at 06:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,906
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Kelly Portella and Melissa Azuaga in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. making their male partner their submissive bitch by face fucking him and taking turns topping him in various positions balls deep. and him riding their girlcocks and double penetrating him. and shooting their loads all over his face and him sucking the nectar off their girlcocks to end the scene.
I like this idea but cant promess anything here. Both are perfect for this kind of action
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-03-2019, 09:52 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I like this idea but cant promess anything here. Both are perfect for this kind of action
Excellent to hear that you like this idea. and understand that you can't promise anything here. and also agree that Kelly Portella and Melissa Azuaga are perfect for this kind of action. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2019, 06:15 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,906
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Excellent to hear that you like this idea. and understand that you can't promise anything here. and also agree that Kelly Portella and Melissa Azuaga are perfect for this kind of action. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
I like it, i really like it
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-04-2019, 07:18 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I like it, i really like it
Awesome to hear Louie my friend. I really like it as well.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 11-04-2019 at 07:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-26-2019, 04:19 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,906
Default

So

Kelly Portela & Hannah , no coments ????
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-26-2019, 04:40 PM
john69 john69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 36
Default

To be honest, i don't like it, not my thing, it's like watching ts fuck guy, i thought it's gonna be flex, but .....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.