Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-24-2020, 11:20 PM

Default Lia Dotada Solo Update.

POST Removed.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 03-24-2020 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Reposted The Comment.
Old 03-24-2020, 11:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Very Impressive TGirl Solo Update and debut for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Lia Dotada. And she very looking very sexy in a blue lingerie and black sandals. Lia Dotada is an Attractive TGirl that a beautiful smile,very sexy body,thighs,legs,tits and butt and a huge girlcock. and i think it's awesome that she enjoys topping guys and loves hearing them asking for more, and she is totally merciless in bed. thanks for the very impressive TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Very Attractive.&.Well Hung TGirl. looking forward to seeing more Lia Dotada and to her upcoming Hardcore Scene. Keep up the superb work and spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
I really want her in a hardcore, just cant promess when because honestly i m not sure when i ll be able shoot again
Old 03-24-2020, 11:55 PM

Default Lia Dotada Solo Update.{RE-EDITED}

Impressive TGirl Solo Update and debut for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Lia Dotada. and is looking gorgeous in a blue lingerie and black sandals. Lia Dotada is a Smoking Hot and Well Hung TGirl that has a beautiful smile,very sexy body,thighs,legs,tits and a huge girlcock. and i think it is super cool that she enjoys topping guys and loves hearing them asking for more. and is totally merciless in bed. thanks for the impressive TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot.&.Well Hung TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Lia Dotada. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:05 AM

@Louie Damazo: what are your thoughts on this week's TGirl Solo Update and debut of newcomer Lia Dotada?.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 03-25-2020 at 06:20 AM.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:40 AM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: what are your thoughts on this week's TGirl Solo Update and debut of newcomer Lia Dotada?.
Basically same iof yours, horny hung Ts that deserves a TS ON GUY scene ASAP. SHe is lovely as person too

Only 1 detail: SHe refuses does bareback but i can do with condon
Old 03-25-2020, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Basically same iof yours, horny hung Ts that deserves a TS ON GUY scene ASAP. SHe is lovely as person too

Only 1 detail: SHe refuses does bareback but i can do with condon
Completely agree that Lia Dotada deserves a TGirl on Guy Scene ASAP. And great to hear that she is a lovely as a person,and i understand that she refuses to do bareback, and also excellent to hear that you can do the scene as a non bareback . Thanks for taking the time respond and your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 03-27-2020 at 03:10 AM.
Old 06-13-2020, 12:18 AM

@Louie Damazo:Just saw the preview clip of the TGirl on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Lia Dotada. Will the scene be available next Friday?.
Old 06-13-2020, 01:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo:Just saw the preview clip of the TGirl on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Lia Dotada. Will the scene be available next Friday?.
Yep, exact that ; ANother shoot i imagine u should enjoy
Old 06-13-2020, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Yep, exact that ; ANother shoot i imagine u should enjoy
Awesome. Indeed i sure will and looking forward to seeing the scene.
Old 06-20-2020, 02:06 AM

Default Lia Dotada Hardcore Update.

Freaking Awesome TGirl on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Lia Dotada. It is great seeing her back looking very sexy in a green lingerie outfit and black open toe pumps. I loved the way Lia was penetrating Dante from underneath,doggystyle,bulldogg,spooning and missionary positions and shooting her nectar all over him and kissing him to end the scene. Lia Dotada's performance was very impressive and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome scene and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot,Well Hung.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Lia Dotada in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 06-20-2020 at 03:32 AM.