Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 06-21-2018, 06:06 AM

Default Juliana Leal-Daphynne Duarte Update.

The Interracial TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Juliana Leal and Daphynne Duarte was Superb and a freaking awesome pairing. it is great seeing Juliana Leal looking absolutely stunning as always. and it's also great seeing Daphne back as well. Juliana Leal is a very attractive and talented TGirl that has a gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot body.&.sexy tits.&.butt,personality,style and a big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well and knows how to command the action in scene that she is in. Daphynne Duarte is a very beautiful and talented Black TGirl that has a sexy body.&.tits and bubble butt,charisma.&.style and a huge Girlcock. I really loved the way scene began them kissing and caressing and sucking tits. with Juliana commanding the action for the first part of the scene topping Daphynne Duarte Doggy,Bulldogg and Missionary Positions balls deep and loved the pov angle and sound of her balls slapping off of her ass in each position she topped her in. And Daphynne commanding the action for the second part of the scene topping Juliana missionary style and shooting her nectar all over her the end the scene. Juliana Leal's performance was magnificent and also in the Friday November 10th 2017 TS on Guy Update that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX. Daphynne Duarte's performance was fantastic and did great for her first TS on TS Scene. Thanks for the spectacular update and introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Juliana Leal and Daphynne Duarte in TS on TS and TS on Guy Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those amazing updates coming Louie my friend

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-10-2018 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Changed the name of the thread.
Old 06-21-2018, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The Interracial TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Juliana Leal and Daphne Duarte was Superb and a freaking awesome pairing. it is great seeing Juliana Leal looking absolutely stunning as always. and it's also great seeing Daphne back as well. Juliana Leal is a very attractive and talented TGirl that has a gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot body.&.sexy tits.&.butt,personality,style and a big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well and knows how to command the action in scene that she is in. Daphynne Duarte is a very beautiful and talented Black TGirl that has a sexy body.&.tits and bubble butt,charisma.&.style and a huge Girlcock. I really loved the way scene began them kissing and caressing and sucking tits. with Juliana commanding the action for the first part of the scene topping Daphynne Duarte Doggy,Bulldogg and Missionary Positions balls deep and loved the pov angle and sound of her balls slapping off of her ass in each position she topped her in. And Daphynne commanding the action for the second part of the scene topping Juliana missionary style and shooting her nectar all over her the end the scene. Juliana Leal's performance was magnificent and also in the Friday November 10th 2017 TS on Guy Update that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX. Daphynne Duarte's performance was fantastic and did great for her first TS on TS Scene. Thanks for the spectacular update and introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Juliana Leal and Daphynne Duarte in TS on TS and TS on Guy Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those amazing updates coming Louie my friend
Juliana become a strong star, more hardcores with her very soon
Old 06-21-2018, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Juliana become a strong star, more hardcores with her very soon
Completely agree that Juliana Leal is becoming a strong star. She is one of my favorites as well. That is super cool to hear that there will be more hardcores with her very soon. and looking forward to seeing them as well. Thanks for taking the time respond Louie my friend i really appreciate it and keep up the superb work and those amazing updates coming.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:16 AM

Default Juliana Leal-Deborah Mastronelly Update.

The TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Juliana Leal and Deborah Mastronelly was astonishing and a magnificent pairing. It is really cool seeing Juliana leal back looking absolutely stunning as always and in her very sexy light lingerie and pink sandals and Deborah Mastronelly as well looking smoking hot in her black outfit and black knee high boots. And liked the interaction between Juliana and Deborah from the kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits and girlcocks. with Juliana penetrating Deborah from underneath and spooning positions and sucking on her tits. and Deborah topping Juliana doggystyle and riding her girlcock for a few minutes and fucking her missionary and Juliana cumming while getting fucked. and Deborah shooting her nectar all over her and kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Juliana Leal.&. Deborah Mastronelly's Performances were magnificent and both of them are very beautiful.&.talented TGirls. Thanks for the awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Juliana Leal in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Deborah Mastronelly in TS on TS Action as a Versatile Top. keep up the superb work and those amazing updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Juliana Leal and Deborah Mastronelly was astonishing and a magnificent pairing. It is really cool seeing Juliana leal back looking absolutely stunning as always and in her very sexy light lingerie and pink sandals and Deborah Mastronelly as well looking smoking hot in her black outfit and black knee high boots. And liked the interaction between Juliana and Deborah from the kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits and girlcocks. with Juliana penetrating Deborah from underneath and spooning positions and sucking on her tits. and Deborah topping Juliana doggystyle and riding her girlcock for a few minutes and fucking her missionary and Juliana cumming while getting fucked. and Deborah shooting her nectar all over her and kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Juliana Leal.&. Deborah Mastronelly's Performances were magnificent and both of them are very beautiful.&.talented TGirls. Thanks for the awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Juliana Leal in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Deborah Mastronelly in TS on TS Action as a Versatile Top. keep up the superb work and those amazing updates coming Louie my friend.
I have so many more scenes coming, crazy ones
Old 07-10-2018, 06:14 PM

Quote:
I have so many more scenes coming, crazy ones
That is awesome to hear that you have so many more scenes coming. and some of them are crazy. and will be looking forward to seeing them. Thanks again for taking the time to respond Louie my friend i really appreciate it. And keep up the superb work and those amazing updates coming.

Last edited by knightrider82; 07-10-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Old 09-04-2018, 05:47 AM

Default Juliana Leal-Aline Tavares Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Juliana Leal and Aline Tavares was spectacular.&.erotic and a great pairing. It is very cool seeing Juliana Leal back looking absolutely stunning as always and in very sexy outfit,heels and glasses. I loved the way scene began with her and Aline kissing and sucking on each other tits. with Juliana commanding the action for the entire scene penetrating Aline missionary and spooning positions. and bending her over the bed and pounding her nice round ass balls deep. and loved the sound of Juliana's balls slapping off of Aline's ass with each thrust while she fucking her in the bulldog position. and Aline riding Juliana's girlcock reverse cowgirl and cowgirl and Juilana shooting her nectar all over her tits. and kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Juliana Leal's performance was magnificent and her performances in the Monday June 18th Interracial Flex TS on TS Update that she did with Daphynne Duarte. and in the Monday July 9th 2018 TS on TS Flex Update that she did with Deborah Mastronelly were very impressive as well. and also Aline Tavares's performance was excellent. it's always cool seeing her getting topped by other TGirls. Thanks for the astonishing update and for introducing your fanbase to these beautiful models. Looking forward to seeing more of Juliana Leal in TS on Guy.&.TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Aline Tavares in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-05-2018 at 09:32 PM.
Old 09-04-2018, 06:03 PM

@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts about this week's TS on TS Update starring Juliana Leal.&. Aline Tavares.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts about this week's TS on TS Update starring Juliana Leal.&. Aline Tavares.
Juliana is a star , she keep her amazing usual performance level. Few ts can keep erections so long as this one can

Its really great see ALine back and looking great. She is a little chubby but not too much. SHe never cum so impressive as she did in this scene what is clearly an improvement
Old 09-04-2018, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Juliana is a star , she keep her amazing usual performance level. Few ts can keep erections so long as this one can

Its really great see ALine back and looking great. She is a little chubby but not too much. SHe never cum so impressive as she did in this scene what is clearly an improvement
Once again i agree that Juliana Leal is star that has an amazing performance level. and a few TGirls that can keep erections as long as her. And she one is of my favorites TS Models and it is always great seeing her in action topping her partners balls deep. And also agree that it is nice seeing Aline Tavares back as well looking great. and cumshot was very impressive and a improvement. Thanks again for the Extaordinary TS on TS Update and taking the time respond. I really appreciate it and keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.