Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-13-2017, 10:47 PM
Jjamison Jjamison is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 112
Default Scene Finishes

I was really looking forward to this new Valerya Pacheco scene. I don't mind watching Flex scenes like this one and I just wanna say I completely don't watch TS fuck Guy scenes at all. However, the finish of this scene completely killed it for me. That has been my feeling for the last couple of scenes and made me want to make this post. I don't know who gets turned on by a TS releasing her load on a guys nuts. I would've just let it go like I usually do, but i have noticed this trend of cumshots that kill the entire scene for me in the past few scenes. I don't know about everyone else, but i think the cumshot(finish) scene is the most important. I feel like the scene is completely wasted when i see a TS shoot her load on a guys chest, dick, stomach. I can understand a facial for the people who like that kind of stuff, but i don't understand anything else. The Guillherma, Fialho, and Pacheco scenes were all ruined in my opinion. I just wanted to know what's up with the finishes for these scenes Louie?
P.S, I'm not trying to be negative or harsh, I'm just giving my opinion as a fan/customer

Last edited by Jjamison; 10-13-2017 at 11:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-14-2017, 12:57 AM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 716
Default

I completely agree but the cumshots have never been very good in any of the sites here

Its always the same lay down and jerk on yourself for ts on ts and for guy on ts its on the guy lol

Much rather see cumshots to ts asses
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-14-2017, 01:54 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
I was really looking forward to this new Valerya Pacheco scene. I don't mind watching Flex scenes like this one and I just wanna say I completely don't watch TS fuck Guy scenes at all. However, the finish of this scene completely killed it for me. That has been my feeling for the last couple of scenes and made me want to make this post. I don't know who gets turned on by a TS releasing her load on a guys nuts. I would've just let it go like I usually do, but i have noticed this trend of cumshots that kill the entire scene for me in the past few scenes. I don't know about everyone else, but i think the cumshot(finish) scene is the most important. I feel like the scene is completely wasted when i see a TS shoot her load on a guys chest, dick, stomach. I can understand a facial for the people who like that kind of stuff, but i don't understand anything else. The Guillherma, Fialho, and Pacheco scenes were all ruined in my opinion. I just wanted to know what's up with the finishes for these scenes Louie?
P.S, I'm not trying to be negative or harsh, I'm just giving my opinion as a fan/customer
Scenes finish all same, cum shot in diferent places, did it many times before and never get 1 suingle complain about it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-14-2017, 04:05 AM
Jjamison Jjamison is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Scenes finish all same, cum shot in diferent places, did it many times before and never get 1 suingle complain about it.
As i said before, I didn't want this to come across as me complaining. I just wanted this to be a critique of the work being filmed.
I think no one has said anything about it because they have gotten used to it as legault just said, "I completely agree but the cumshots have never been very good..."

All I want to do is give you a viewpoint of someone who pays for the content you provide. In my personal experience of watching the TS on TS scenes, i find the best endings to be ones where one is fucking the other and the one that's being fucked has a cumshot on her belly. The ones i find to be less enjoyable is where they seperate mid fucking and then lay down and jerk off. This to me makes no sense because it's supposed to be a hardcore scene not two seperated models doing a solo scene right next to each other.

The same goes from SFH. There are times where the guy and girl are seperated and it cuts to a jerkoff contest between him and her. This is a hardcore, it doesn't make sense to have a seperate jerkoff contest. I'd also prefer to not see a scene where a TS does a cumshot on a guys nuts/dick because why do i want to see a closeup of her cum on a guys dick or a closeup guys dick period? I'm not interested in gay porn so you can see why I wouldn't like this. Id rather see her blow her load on self while being fucked because of the passion it shows (her being fucked until she orgasms).

Because i mentioned scenes that were ruined for me, I think i should also mention scenes I thought ended great recently.
SFH; Bruninha Almeida & Terence (BEST), Jessica Close & Wagner, Ericka Lee & Rafa, Nathalia Castro & Marcus, Rosy Pinheiro & Marcus, Sabrina Souza & Wagner
BTS; Giovana & Pugliese (BEST), Cibelly & Marcele, Venturiny & Le Farias
Again all of this is my opinion and I look forward to seeing yours.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-14-2017, 10:33 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
As i said before, I didn't want this to come across as me complaining. I just wanted this to be a critique of the work being filmed.
I think no one has said anything about it because they have gotten used to it as legault just said, "I completely agree but the cumshots have never been very good..."

All I want to do is give you a viewpoint of someone who pays for the content you provide. In my personal experience of watching the TS on TS scenes, i find the best endings to be ones where one is fucking the other and the one that's being fucked has a cumshot on her belly. The ones i find to be less enjoyable is where they seperate mid fucking and then lay down and jerk off. This to me makes no sense because it's supposed to be a hardcore scene not two seperated models doing a solo scene right next to each other.

The same goes from SFH. There are times where the guy and girl are seperated and it cuts to a jerkoff contest between him and her. This is a hardcore, it doesn't make sense to have a seperate jerkoff contest. I'd also prefer to not see a scene where a TS does a cumshot on a guys nuts/dick because why do i want to see a closeup of her cum on a guys dick or a closeup guys dick period? I'm not interested in gay porn so you can see why I wouldn't like this. Id rather see her blow her load on self while being fucked because of the passion it shows (her being fucked until she orgasms).

Because i mentioned scenes that were ruined for me, I think i should also mention scenes I thought ended great recently.
SFH; Bruninha Almeida & Terence (BEST), Jessica Close & Wagner, Ericka Lee & Rafa, Nathalia Castro & Marcus, Rosy Pinheiro & Marcus, Sabrina Souza & Wagner
BTS; Giovana & Pugliese (BEST), Cibelly & Marcele, Venturiny & Le Farias
Again all of this is my opinion and I look forward to seeing yours.
Dont worry tell your opinion my friend, i ll always respect it. I LOVE when u guys do it even when is not positive.

I try make scenes assisting ideas guys send me and trust me, i respect a lot your opinion. All things i do assist requests then yes many people like this style. I ll work in make some scenes in this way moere , let me see what i can do here.

Best thing about your post is, u have critics but u show me your point with scenes had an acceptable end in your opinion. This is POSITIVE AND CONSTRUTIVE approach , thats what we guys need here. I would love have more posts like this

Thanks a lot
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-14-2017, 04:04 PM
lordworm lordworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Dont worry tell your opinion my friend, i ll always respect it. I LOVE when u guys do it even when is not positive.

I try make scenes assisting ideas guys send me and trust me, i respect a lot your opinion. All things i do assist requests then yes many people like this style. I ll work in make some scenes in this way moere , let me see what i can do here.

Best thing about your post is, u have critics but u show me your point with scenes had an acceptable end in your opinion. This is POSITIVE AND CONSTRUTIVE approach , thats what we guys need here. I would love have more posts like this

Thanks a lot
Would it be too hard to try some more ass cumshots for ts on ts scenes?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-14-2017, 04:36 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Would it be too hard to try some more ass cumshots for ts on ts scenes?
FUCK !!! I totally forgot it and is REALLY great. This is my fault, i admit forgot it

I ll do it this month
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-15-2017, 03:51 AM
Jjamison Jjamison is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Dont worry tell your opinion my friend, i ll always respect it. I LOVE when u guys do it even when is not positive.

I try make scenes assisting ideas guys send me and trust me, i respect a lot your opinion. All things i do assist requests then yes many people like this style. I ll work in make some scenes in this way moere , let me see what i can do here.

Best thing about your post is, u have critics but u show me your point with scenes had an acceptable end in your opinion. This is POSITIVE AND CONSTRUTIVE approach , thats what we guys need here. I would love have more posts like this

Thanks a lot
Thanks for taking the time to read the thoughts here on the forums Louie. I know it's not said often, but we appreciate you. I would have added a lot more scenes i thought ended great, but just wanted to include the most recent
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-15-2017, 11:01 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
Thanks for taking the time to read the thoughts here on the forums Louie. I know it's not said often, but we appreciate you. I would have added a lot more scenes i thought ended great, but just wanted to include the most recent
This post is good for 2 reasons - 1) Prove i accept critics and pay atention in your demands. 2) Got great feedbacks about how end scenes, Lord gave me back GOLDEN idea cum shot on BUTT and i m TOTALLY on it. SOme times i have so much work to do that i just forget simple things like this when i m shooting

I ll have new footage coming up this week and ll work in this specific end for next TS ON TS action...in 4K this time
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-15-2017, 04:24 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
Thanks for taking the time to read the thoughts here on the forums Louie. I know it's not said often, but we appreciate you. I would have added a lot more scenes i thought ended great, but just wanted to include the most recent
Completely agree. we do appreciate our friend Louie Damazo for always taking the time to read and respond to the comments on the forums. and providing the fanbase with top notch content.

Last edited by knightrider82; 10-15-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.