Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-22-2012, 05:50 PM

Default Evelyn Rangel

Hey, Louie, just wanted to say Evelyn is looking better every shoot. She's gotten really hot.

About this Erica Shnider, does she only top? Cause she has an epic ass on her.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Erica does both

Evelyn is awesome but wait to see how hot is Bruna Butterfly
Old 05-22-2012, 08:56 PM

Oh man, I can't wait.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:49 PM

Bruna Butterfly used to be one of my favorites, not I don't like her as much, I think I realized what changed. She got a nose job right? It's not a Latin nose anymore. I still like Evelyn a lot.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:01 AM

lol something as simple as a different nose is gonna make you not like her?
Old 05-23-2012, 03:02 AM

She's still nice, but not near the top anymore. Her nose before was better I think. She looks pretty different in her face now.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlinelust View Post
She's still nice, but not near the top anymore. Her nose before was better I think. She looks pretty different in her face now.
Evelyn, with her stub nose, to me is grotesque..one more nose job and she'll be almost noseless like Carla Novaes. It's a shame how they throw their hard-earned money away like this and ruin their face. I hear it's a Brazilian thing! That's why I admire someone like Patricia Bismarck with her natural face and overweight body who refuses to be a sheep.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:20 AM

I like more natural looks too. I mean somethings you need surgery for sure like boobs and ass (not too much ass LOL), but I think if you are already pretty you shouldn't do anything to your face. Let the not so pretty ones do that.

Maybe that's why I don't like Carla so much. I don't like women or tgirls that look too perfect. Just not my thing. I need some natural beauty.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:23 AM

I like my perfectly sculpted synthetic babes of maximum sexual pleasure.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:25 AM

I can't get pleasure from too much surgery. When I first got started with trannies the only thing I had in mind was to be the most passible. Usually those are the girls with the most surgery, but I don't like GGs with a lot of surgery either so my taste kind of involved. I really don't even like breast implants period, but kinda hard to get TGs with boobs without em.