Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-20-2017, 10:51 PM

Default TS on TS Pairing Nixed.

Posted Removed/Thread Closed.

Last edited by knightrider82; 03-23-2017 at 05:04 PM. Reason: TS on TS Pairing Nixed.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
@LouieDamazo: how about the following TS on TS Combination for a Future TS on TS Scene . The Gorgeous Leticia Rodrigues Fully Topping Carla Novaes or Sheylla Wandergirlt. with Shellya or Carla riding Leticia's Girlcock and Leticia shooting her load all over their faces in an Epic Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com.When LR returns to Sao Paulo. and if CN or SW are available.
I admit all combinations envolving Leticia Rodrigues are my deep interest, she is so fucking HOT. I m waitinh she return Sao Paulo for more. MAy be with Patricia Campbell
Old 03-21-2017, 12:41 AM

I would love to see a threesome with Kayla lorran Karla desejo & barbara perez or patricia cambell
Old 03-21-2017, 10:27 AM
Administrator

Quote:
That's Very Cool. completely Leticia Rodrigues is smoking hot and very talented. a few months ago the awesome TS on TS Pairing of Leticia Rodrigues Fully Topping Kayla Lorran was suggested on here. And that you was going to work on it when she returns.
In some moment yes i ll do another 3some ts , jusat thinking how it ll be but yes i ll do
Old 03-21-2017, 06:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
TS 3some?.I wasn't talking about a TS on TS 3some. I was talking about the Rodrigues-Lorran TS on TS Pairing we suggested a few months ago. that you said you was going to work on when Leticia Rodrigues returns to Sao Paulo.
For sure i want shoot Leticia, as soon she returns i ll let u guys know
Old 03-21-2017, 07:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
That's excellent to hear LD. Okie dokie. The new Design Intro Layouts for the videos for both sites look very cool. So you're just going to disregard my idea for a TS on TS Pairing and work on someone else's idea?.
Actually i was so INTO new design that admit couldnt pay too much atention here. I ll check if i ll have Leticia again and if yes lets see what i can set up about her . Idea is she bottom with Patricia, am i right ?
Old 03-22-2017, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Yes that the idea and you're correct. Here are 2 more Intriguing Pairings that i would like to see for future TS on TS Scenes:Deborah Mastronelly Fully Topping Alessandra Matarazzo nice and deep for the entire with AM riding DM's Girlcock and Deborah giving Alessandra a facial to end the scene. And Geane Peron Fully Topping Bruna Almedia in a Interracial TS on TS with Close Ups of Geane's Balls slapping off of Bruna's Ass. and Geane shooting her load all over her tits. Also you mention on another thread that y'all were going to make 12 TS on TS Scenes available this week. will be looking forward to seeing them.
First chance i have i ll do something like this but , if i have chance, i want bring back ts 3somes. This year my idea is do more about it. What u guys think ?
Old 03-22-2017, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoove25 View Post
I would love to see a threesome with Kayla lorran Karla desejo & barbara perez or patricia cambell
SOberb combinations, dude. I want do ts 3some as soon i can
Old 03-22-2017, 07:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
That's good to hear LD .that your idea is to do more TS on TS 3somes this year. I think that it is great idea. there hasn't been one on here in a while. TS on TS 3somes are very cool. and here are 2 All TS 3somes Pairings that i would like to see : 1.Chrystal and Lohara Lomark taking turns fully topping Thays Maclayne nice and deep and shooting their loads all over her tits. 2. Leticia Rodrigues and Deborah Mastronelly taking turns fully topping and Double Penetratring Gabriela Ferrari.with Gabriela riding Deborah's Girlcock. while Leticia is face fucking Gaby.and both of them giving GF Facials at the end. These will be Phenomenal Scenes.
Now i finish migration i m into make footage u guys ask me. I admit ts 3some is in my top list; ALl stuff i did like this u guys love then i ll try do it more
Old 03-23-2017, 03:28 PM

it will be fucking amazing but first of all we have to see barbara perez on geane perone or vice versa)