Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 07-20-2019, 08:19 AM

Default TS on TS bareback

Hey Louie, who are the models in the ts on ts bareback scene you tweeted about? I can't tell from the pic but it looks like a hot pair.
Old 07-20-2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Hey Louie, who are the models in the ts on ts bareback scene you tweeted about? I can't tell from the pic but it looks like a hot pair.

Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves - I replied to that tweet
Old 07-20-2019, 04:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves - I replied to that tweet
Yep, this set is ready for bareback but ll have more

braziltgirls.xxx also ll have bareback with cum shots inside mounth and inside guy s ass

I m preparing 2 BAREBACK WEEKS minimum with all scenes NON CONDON

Its not a promess, its done waiting edit. I m back home right now and start prepare footage as well
Old 07-20-2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Yep, this set is ready for bareback but ll have more

braziltgirls.xxx also ll have bareback with cum shots inside mounth and inside guy s ass

I m preparing 2 BAREBACK WEEKS minimum with all scenes NON CONDON

Its not a promess, its done waiting edit. I m back home right now and start prepare footage as well
Excellent to hear that you are preparing 2 weeks of bareback minimum with all scenes non condom. and Brazil TGirls XXX will have bareback with cumshots in the mouth and inside a guy's ass. Sounds very hot and will be looking forward to seeing those Bareback Scenes. Keep up the superb work and spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 07-20-2019 at 10:13 PM.
Old 07-20-2019, 09:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Excellent to hear that you are preparing 2 weeks of bareback minimum with all scenes non condom. and Brazil TGirls XXX will bareback with cumshots in the mouth and inside a guy's ass. Sounds very hot and will be looking forward to seeing those Bareback Scenes. Keep up the superb work and spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Alice marques banging Deborah Mastronelly ll be another one. Idea is keep both styles condon and bareback. Many ts refuses does non condon scenes even with tests
Old 07-20-2019, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Alice marques banging Deborah Mastronelly ll be another one. Idea is keep both styles condon and bareback. Many ts refuses does non condon scenes even with tests
Sounds very cool and will be looking forward to Alice Marques banging Deborah Mastronelly. and also understand that the idea is to keep both styles condom and bareback. and that many TGirls refuse to do bareback scenes even with tests. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 07-20-2019 at 11:32 PM.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:36 PM
Administrator

I m very happy with footage i got NON CONDON, very exciting assisting old requests u guys did here.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:45 PM

Quote:
I m very happy with footage i got NON CONDON, very exciting assisting old requests u guys did here.
Great to hear that you are very happy with the non condom footage that you got. and very excited with assisting old requests that your subscribers made on here. and will be looking forward to seeing the Non Condom Footage and the Bareback Scenes as well.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 07-20-2019 at 11:36 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the updates on who will star in these bareback scenes, was researching Alice Marques yesterday, she has done no condom for dreamtranny and she's very sexy and pretty.

So Louie, you go to the set and shoot, then you go home and edit, then you get in contact with more girls to see their schedule, then you plan another shoot.

you rinse and repeat this process weeks after weeks after weeks, do you still get excited or enjoy this work.

We love you and all your hardwork, i especially love that you are always communicating with us directly. thank you Louie
Old 07-23-2019, 12:34 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Thanks for the updates on who will star in these bareback scenes, was researching Alice Marques yesterday, she has done no condom for dreamtranny and she's very sexy and pretty.

So Louie, you go to the set and shoot, then you go home and edit, then you get in contact with more girls to see their schedule, then you plan another shoot.

you rinse and repeat this process weeks after weeks after weeks, do you still get excited or enjoy this work.

We love you and all your hardwork, i especially love that you are always communicating with us directly. thank you Louie
Dear Naruto

U just describe my professional life here. I talk many new ts wanna shoot and try check how good they can be giving chances new faces become famous too. Its not so easy as people think it is

Thanks your nice words, i work exact to assist your demands

You ask if i enjoy this routine. Well, when i get feedbacks about models u guys want, i can convence that TS do exact that shoot and as soon i put online i see my customers happy then yes, i enjoy it a lot. More recent case was VALENTTINA MONSTERDICK. SHe was in Sao paulo for some plastic sirugies no intention shoot BUT i convence her and i got fabulous stuff. This kind of thing makes me so proud and happy because i got amazing and so nice model and ll assist requests done for catch her first chance i have