Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 04-13-2021, 11:47 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Impeccable TGirl on TGirl Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Natalia Trans and Aline Garcia and a spectacular pairing as well. It is awesome seeing Natalia back looking absolutely gorgeous in a white lingerie outfit and black sandals. and Aline back as well looking very sexy in a purple lingerie,black stockings and black heels. I loved how the scene began with them sitting on the bed kissing and caressing each other. with Natalia in topping Aline in the missionary position for the first of the scene. and Aline riding Natalia's girlcock in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl positions for the second part of the scene. and Natalia fucking her in the spooning position for the third part of the scene and kissed her to end the scene. Natalia Trans and Aline Garcia's performances were very hot and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Superhot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Natalia Trans as a Full Top. and Aline Garcia in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Flex. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
Natalia is so bloody horny and i use this scene to finally put Aline more as a bottom to change approach with her
Old 04-13-2021, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Natalia is so bloody horny and i use this scene to finally put Aline more as a bottom to change approach with her
Awesome to hear that Natalia Trans was very horny and you use this scene to finally have Aline Garcia more as a bottom to change the approach with her. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
Old 04-14-2021, 04:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Awesome to hear that Natalia Trans was very horny and you use this scene to finally have Aline Garcia more as a bottom to change the approach with her. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
She is so HOT and so sexy in everything
Old 04-15-2021, 05:04 AM

Quote:
She is so HOT and so sexy in everything
Completely agree that Natalia Trans is superhot and very sexy in everything,and is one of my favorites. 😊
Old 08-03-2021, 04:52 AM

Default Natalia Trans-Grazielly Di Paula Update.

Superhot TGirl on TGirl Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Natalia Trans and newcomer Grazielly Di Paula and an excellent pairing as well. It is great seeing Natalia back looking absolutely gorgeous in a sexy black see through outfit and black sandals. I loved how Natalia was face fucking and topping Grazielly in the missionary position for the first part of the scene. and Grazielly riding Natalia's girlcock in reverse cowgirl for the second part of the scene. and Natalia fucking Grazielly in the doggystyle position and shooting her nectar on her ass and kissed her to end the scene. Natalia Trans and Grazielly Di Paula's performances were impeccable and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Superhot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Natalia Trans as a Full Top. and Grazielly Di Paula in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 08-03-2021 at 06:32 AM.
Old 08-03-2021, 02:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Superhot TGirl on TGirl Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Natalia Trans and newcomer Grazielly Di Paula and an excellent pairing as well. It is great seeing Natalia back looking absolutely gorgeous in a sexy black see through outfit and black sandals. I loved how Natalia was face fucking and topping Grazielly in the missionary position for the first part of the scene. and Grazielly riding Natalia's girlcock in reverse cowgirl for the second part of the scene. and Natalia fucking Grazielly in the doggystyle position and shooting her nectar on her ass and kissed her to end the scene. Natalia Trans and Grazielly Di Paula's performances were impeccable and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Superhot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Natalia Trans as a Full Top. and Grazielly Di Paula in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
Natalia is just spetacular and new TS was great too
Old 08-03-2021, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Natalia is just spetacular and new TS was great too
Completely agree that Natalia Trans was just spectacular, and newcomer Grazielly DiPaula was great as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work Louie my friend. Stay Safe. 😊😷