Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-21-2016, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Default Whats wrong about BRAZ / SFH ?

Ok guys time to attack

Let me knopw everything u hate here and i ll work to do better

ARe u guys seeing any prob with colours of pics ?
Old 03-21-2016, 04:29 PM

I wish the format of the site was easier to get around like BSH SJH. I also wish some scenes like the no condom were brought back but I highly doubt that's possible. Also, maybe a coming soon section like how LBG does it. No problem with the colours of the picks (for me at least), but the videos have a slightly reddish feel to them. However, I like it like that because it adds to the tone of the scene.

Last edited by Jjamison; 03-21-2016 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-21-2016, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
I wish the format of the site was easier to get around like BSH SJH. I also wish some scenes like the no condom were brought back but I highly doubt that's possible. Also, maybe a coming soon section like how LBG does it. No problem with the colours of the picks (for me at least), but the videos have a slightly reddish feel to them. However, I like it like that because it adds to the tone of the scene.
Coming soon is hard because i have always fresh stuff here. Have updates that i got stuff one day before

No condom in Brasil for a site as this is really hard. Evfen for guys like Joey is a hard task no condom.

I got complains about color of pics but i need admit cant see (except in some unhappy cases ) all are correct i think
Old 03-21-2016, 07:33 PM

Hmm, I just wish the TS with big cocks would get fucked too...
Old 03-21-2016, 07:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Hmm, I just wish the TS with big cocks would get fucked too...
I already explain it, bigest prob in keep ts on ts almost every week is that i depend of few ts can top other ts. Its not easy task but i can work on it
Old 03-21-2016, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Ok guys time to attack

Let me knopw everything u hate here and i ll work to do better

ARe u guys seeing any prob with colours of pics ?
The Dislikes about BTS:Updates not arriving on time,last week's update for BTS arrived at 3am thursday morning,videos not streaming right and errors occurring after downloading the videos,some of the videos look grainy,The Dislikes about SFH:Too many Guy on TS/TS on Guy Flex Scenes,similar problems to BTS,Things i will like to see on both sites:Updates arriving on time,since there are 2 Updates everyweek for ShemalesFromHell,one update should be a Full TS on Guy,and the other should be a Guy on TS to accomadate everybody's taste,and a TS on TS Update appearing on the site,And for Brazilian-Transsexuals would like to see a TS on TS 3some when it's possible.

Last edited by knightrider82; 03-21-2016 at 09:42 PM.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The Dislikes about BTS:Updates not arriving on time,last week's update for BTS arrived at 3am thursday morning,videos not streaming right and errors occurring after downloading the videos,some of the videos look grainy,The Dislikes about SFH:Too many Guy on TS/TS on Guy Flex Scenes,similar problems to BTS,Things i will like to see on both sites:Updates arriving on time,since there are 2 Updates everyweek for ShemalesFromHell,one update should be a Full TS on Guy,and the other should be a Guy on TS to accomadate everybody's taste,and a TS on TS Update appearing on the site,And for Brazilian-Transsexuals would like to see a TS on TS 3some when it's possible.
In SFH i try feed 2 diferent styles. U need understand i need assist so many diferent tastes. If i do exact what u want other guys complain. Doing 1 ts on guy and 1 guy on ts scene everyone ll have what like

About time of updates ll ask my guy try do it faster

I really like way u make this post. Direct and objective

Thanks a lot
Old 03-21-2016, 10:23 PM

Quote:
In SFH i try feed 2 diferent styles. U need understand i need assist so many diferent tastes. If i do exact what u want other guys complain. Doing 1 ts on guy and 1 guy on ts scene everyone ll have what like

About time of updates ll ask my guy try do it faster

I really like way u make this post. Direct and objective

Thanks a lot
I completely understand that as a Director you have to accomadate so many different styles,and if you only did one style,the other members wouldn't be to happy,i agree by doing 1 Full TS on Guy and 1 Guy on TS for SFH,everybody will have what they like,okie dokie,Thanks Louie my friend,keep up the great work
Old 03-21-2016, 11:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
I completely understand that as a Director you have to accomadate so many different styles,and if you only did one style,the other members wouldn't be to happy,i agree by doing 1 Full TS on Guy and 1 Guy on TS for SFH,everybody will have what they like,okie dokie,Thanks Louie my friend,keep up the great work
I love how we comunicate here. Even when we dont agree we always have a really great change of infos and i learn all the time

I m really thankfull have so great customers as u guys are. Its a honor for me
Old 03-22-2016, 01:40 AM

Quote:
I love how we comunicate here. Even when we dont agree we always have a really great change of infos and i learn all the time

I m really thankfull have so great customers as u guys are. Its a honor for me
Completely agree,i also like how we communicate on this Forum,even when we don't agree on everything,indeed we always do,that is great to hear,And we are also thankful to have a Great Director like you,it's a honor for us as well