Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 10-30-2020, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Marvelous TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga. It is great Melissa back looking very sexy in pink lingerie and beige platform sandals. Melissa Azuaga is a gorgeous and talented TGirl who has a beautiful face and smile,personality and style,sexy tits and butt,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,awesome tattoos and a huge girlcock. and is one of my favorites. i loved how the scene began with her smiling at the camera and saying hello to the viewers,and doing a seductive dance and moving over to the bed and stroking her huge girlcock. and fucking herself with the dildo and shooting her nectar all over herself and blowing a kiss and waving at the camera to end the scene. thanks for the Marvelous TGirl Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Next updates she ll be FULL TOP with TS totally bareback
Old 10-30-2020, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Next updates she ll be FULL TOP with TS totally bareback
Freaking Awesome to hear that Melissa Azuaga will be a Full Top in her next update with another TGirl and will be bareback,and will be looking forward to seeing the scene . Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 10-30-2020 at 11:54 PM.
Old 10-30-2020, 08:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Freaking Awesome to hear that Melissa Azuaga will be a Full Top in her next updates with other TGirls and will be bareback,and will be looking forward to seeing those updates. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
With little Bruna i introduce weeks ago
Old 10-30-2020, 11:52 PM

Quote:
With little Bruna i introduce weeks ago
Super cool,and will be looking forward to seeing Melissa Azuaga topping Bruna Silva in various positions.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:00 AM

Default Melissa Azuaga-Bruna Silva Update.

Superhot TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga and Bruna Silva and a perfect pairing. It is great seeing Melissa back looking very sexy in a black and gold lingerie outfit and black suede sandals. and Bruna back as well looking sexy in a black leopard print outfit,black fishnet stockings and black sandals. I loved the way Melissa was topping Bruna in various positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over Bruna's tits to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga and Bruna Silva's performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. and Bruna Silva in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom.. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Superhot TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga and Bruna Silva and a perfect pairing. It is great seeing Melissa back looking very sexy in a black and gold lingerie outfit and black suede sandals. and Bruna back as well looking sexy in a black leopard print outfit,black fishnet stockings and black sandals. I loved the way Melissa was topping Bruna in various positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over Bruna's tits to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga and Bruna Silva's performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. and Bruna Silva in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom.. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Small petite being banged for big cock TS always works
Old 11-04-2020, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Small petite being banged for big cock TS always works
Completely agree that a petite TGirl getting fucked by a well hung TGirl always works. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:40 PM

Default Melissa Azuaga-Maria Flavia 2 Stars Solo Update.

Phenomenal 2 Stars TGirl Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia. It is great seeing Melissa back looking very sexy in a black and pink bra and panties combination ,garter belt,black stockings and beige platform sandals. and Maria back as well looking very sexy in white bra and panties,white stockings and white studded sandals. Melissa Azuaga is a gorgeous and talented TGirl and star who has a beautiful face and smile,personality and style,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,sexy tits and butt,awesome tattoos and a huge girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in,and is one of my favorites. Maria Flavia is a beautiful and talented TGirl and star who has a gorgeous face and lovely smile,superhot and toned body,thighs and legs,sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. and i love how she command the action in scenes that she is in,and is one of my favorites as well. and i really liked how they were sucking each other's girlcocks in the side by side position. Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia's performances in the TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene that they did for Brazil TGirls XXX back on Friday October 2nd 2020 was impeccable and erotic. thanks for the Phenomenal 2 Stars Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Get ready for several TS ON TS sets i did last month. Great new faces, awesome action, lots of bareback
Old 12-01-2020, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Get ready for several TS ON TS sets i did last month. Great new faces, awesome action, lots of bareback
Freaking awesome to hear that you did several TGirl on TGirl Sets last month,featuring great new faces,awesome action and lots of bareback. And i will be looking forward to seeing the TGirl on TGirl Sets. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 12-01-2020 at 11:04 PM.