Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-29-2020, 04:54 AM

Default Adrielly Bronze-Vitoria Prado 2 Stars Solo Update.

Magnificent TGirl 2 Stars Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adrielly Bronze and Vitoria Prado. It great seeing Adrielly looking very sexy in a purple and white bra and panties combination and red ankle boots. and Vitoria back as well looking amazing in a black outfit and pumps. Adrielly Bronze is a beautiful and a very talented Black TGirl and Star who has a gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt and a big and thick girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in. Vitoria Prado is a very pretty and talented TGirl who has a pretty face and smile, sexy body,thighs and legs,tits and a big girlcock. thanks for the magnificent TGirl 2 Stars Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Adrielly Bronze as a Full Top. and Vitoria Prado in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Flex. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 09-29-2020 at 07:22 AM.
Old 09-29-2020, 06:12 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl 2 Stars Solo Scene starring Adrielly Bronze and Vitoria Prado.
Old 09-29-2020, 07:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl 2 Stars Solo Scene starring Adrielly Bronze and Vitoria Prado.
One of best 2 Stars pairing Ever. I confess u if be possible i would like offer this kind of set much more here. 2 Bombshells together seducing audience is something ll always works very well.

PLans for it i have, lets see how $$$$ situation ll become. If i nbe able make better incomings in future my idea is change mix of BRAZ site to offer more footage weekly. I have plans but i need it becoming true
Old 09-29-2020, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
One of best 2 Stars pairing Ever. I confess u if be possible i would like offer this kind of set much more here. 2 Bombshells together seducing audience is something ll always works very well.

PLans for it i have, lets see how $$$$ situation ll become. If i nbe able make better incomings in future my idea is change mix of BRAZ site to offer more footage weekly. I have plans but i need it becoming true
Completely agree that this week's TGirl 2 Stars Solo Scene starring Adrielly Bronze and Vitoria Prado was one of the best 2 stars pairings ever. and great to hear that you would like to offer more of these kinds of sets here featuring 2 bombshells together seducing the audience,is something that will always works very well. and you have plans for it and will have to see how your money situation will become. and i understand that if you are able to make better income,your plan is to change the mix of the Brazil Site to offer more footage weekly. and you need it to become true. and i sure that it will become true and be able to implement your plans.
Old 03-12-2021, 01:26 AM

@Louie Damazo: Magnificent preview clip of the upcoming TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adrielly Bronze and Danny Pinheiro. And will be looking forward to seeing the scene. 😊
Old 03-16-2021, 10:50 PM

Default Adrielly Bronze-Danny Pinheiro Update.

Superhot Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals .com starring Adrielly Bronze and Danny Pinheiro and a freaking awesome pairing as well. It is super cool seeing Adrielly looking absolutely gorgeous in a white pattern bra and pink panties outfit and dark brown ankle boots. and Danny back as well looking very sexy in red and beige lingerie and beige open toe pumps. I loved the way scene began with them kissing and sucking on each other tits,rimming each other asses and sucking each other girlcocks. with Adrielly topping Danny in missionary,bulldogg,doggystyle and spooning positions,and shooting her nectar all over Danny's tits and kissed her to end the scene. Adrielly Bronze and Danny Pinheiro's performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing Adrielly Bronze as a Full Top. and Danny Pinheiro in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
Old 03-19-2021, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Superhot Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals .com starring Adrielly Bronze and Danny Pinheiro and a freaking awesome pairing as well. It is super cool seeing Adrielly looking absolutely gorgeous in a white pattern bra and pink panties outfit and dark brown ankle boots. and Danny back as well looking very sexy in red and beige lingerie and beige open toe pumps. I loved the way scene began with them kissing and sucking on each other tits,rimming each other asses and sucking each other girlcocks. with Adrielly topping Danny in missionary,bulldogg,doggystyle and spooning positions,and shooting her nectar all over Danny's tits and kissed her to end the scene. Adrielly Bronze and Danny Pinheiro's performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing Adrielly Bronze as a Full Top. and Danny Pinheiro in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.
Danny Pinheiro was a little shy but yes , was a good set , i agree
Old 03-19-2021, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Danny Pinheiro was a little shy but yes , was a good set , i agree
Completely agree that this week's TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene was a good set. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe. 😊😷
Old 04-20-2021, 10:06 AM

Default Adrielly Bronze-Anna Kelly Close 2 Stars TGirl Solo Update.

Marvelous 2 Stars TGirl Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adrielly Bronze and Anna Kelly Close. It is super cool seeing Adrielly back looking absolutely gorgeous in black lingerie and brown ankle boots. and Anna back as well looking very sexy in a multi color pattern bikini outfit and white heels. Adrielly Bronze is a beautiful and very talented Black TGirl and Star who has a gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,awesome tattoos and a big and thick girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in. Anna Kelly Close is a gorgeous and talented Black TGirl and Star who has a very sexy face and smile,very hot and toned body,thighs and legs,tits and butt and a huge girlcock. and love the way she tops her partners. and i love how they were sucking each other girlcocks in the 69 position. thanks for the Marvelous 2 Stars TGirl Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Adrielly
Bronze
and Anna Kelly Close as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe.