Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-30-2017, 08:54 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,646
Default Campbell-Paty Update.

The All Black TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Dark.&.Lovely Patricia Campbell and newcomer Marcinha Paty was Magnificent and an Intriguing Pairing. it is great to see Patricia back looking absolutely gorgeous. I really like how the scene started with them kissing and sucking on each other Tits and Girlcocks. with Marcinha topping and mounting Patricia nice and deep. and also liked how was commanding the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping MP in multiple positions. and it was really cool seeing Marcinha cumming while getting fucked. and PC shooting her load all over MP was an excellent ending. Patricia Campbell and Marcinha Paty Performances were Superb. Patricia Campbell is a Dark and Lovely TGirl and a Very Talented Performer that has a Gorgeous Body and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. Thanks for the Awesome Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful Models LD. Looking to seeing more of the Dark.&.Lovely Patricia Cambell and Marcinha Paty as Full Tops.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-30-2017, 09:27 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,052
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The All Black TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Dark.&.Lovely Patricia Campbell and newcomer Marcinha Paty was Magnificent and an Intriguing Pairing. it is great to see Patricia back looking absolutely gorgeous. I really like how the scene started with them kissing and sucking on each other Tits and Girlcocks. with Marcinha topping and mounting Patricia nice and deep. and also liked how was commanding the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping MP in multiple positions. and it was really cool seeing Marcinha cumming while getting fucked. and PC shooting her load all over MP was an excellent ending. Patricia Campbell and Marcinha Paty Performances were Superb. Patricia Campbell is a Dark and Lovely TGirl and a Very Talented Performer that has a Gorgeous Body and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. Thanks for the Awesome Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful Models LD. Looking to seeing more of the Dark.&.Lovely Patricia Cambell and Marcinha Paty as Full Tops.
Told u ll like it. Its such a magnific footage
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-30-2017, 09:46 PM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Told u ll like it. Its such a magnific footage
Agree you sure did. and it definitely was
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-30-2017, 10:31 PM
tsluvx9 tsluvx9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 79
Default

Mostly because Ms Campbell is a total hottie
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-30-2017, 10:57 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,052
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsluvx9 View Post
Mostly because Ms Campbell is a total hottie
And ONLY BTGs in scene make it hotter !!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-30-2017, 11:40 PM
tsluvx9 tsluvx9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 79
Default

Nah I prefer interracial
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-01-2017, 12:04 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,052
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsluvx9 View Post
Nah I prefer interracial
Well, SFH ll make u happy in next weeks then
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-01-2017, 01:37 AM
tsluvx9 tsluvx9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Well, SFH ll make u happy in next weeks then
Woooohooooo
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-01-2017, 04:37 AM
knightrider82 knightrider82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Eastern United States
Posts: 1,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Well, SFH ll make u happy in next weeks then
Very Cool
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-07-2018, 02:37 AM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 32
Default Patricia Campbell Solo Update. 10-2-2018

The Patricia Campbell TS Solo Update was great. and it is very cool seeing her back looking absolutely stunning as always. Patricia Campbell is gorgeous and talented Black TGirl has personality and style,very sexy body and tits and a big Girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in. And the TS on TS Update that she did with Eveline Moura back on Monday May 14th 2018 was fantastic. Thanks for the excellent TS Solo Update and introducing your fanbse to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking foward to seeing more of her in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. and to her upcoming All TS 3some Scene with Yasmin Dornelles and Hannah Rios. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.