Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 02-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
And just to add, I know not all girls can do that dance, i am NOT mad about that, I AM MAD about the fact that some girls DO know how to but the camera guy does not ask them to do it like in the newest Samantha Ferraz video.

If you guys ever record her again can we please ask her to do this u can see she knows how to do creu dance but Kahn did not ask her to do it when she was naked which piss me off man such a simple request
Some models dont like and some try and do it so ridiculous that i avoid use

I was shooting in same day that i m posting this answer and i did CREU DANCE with 1 model and i heat it, was patetic. Not her fault, some girls just dont know do it sexy but i m keeping atention about do always is possible
Old 02-23-2011, 04:50 PM

Yes I already understand some girls cant do it that's not why I was upset...

I get upset because in some videos, like Samantha ferraZ last video and Kelly Marcone, the girl IS ass shaking good with clothes ON, but then when they take OFF underwear Kahn does not ask them to shake it again naked. They take clothes off then just jackoff no naked ass shaking and they Know how to do it! Thats what i was talking about.

So these are the girls who already show they CAN do this type of dance with clothes on, this also happened in one of the Amanda Bergman videos. She WAS ASS SHAKinG with hands on knees with clothes ON, but when she took clothes OFF camera guy KHAN did Not ask her to shake it while naked. He just let her sit down and start to jackoff

So I am not talking about girls who don't know how to do it, I'm talking about ones who show they CAN already like in Samantha Ferraz video she was shaking it already with clothes on but then when she got naked no one asked her to shake it while naked that's what I mean

Last edited by ast123; 02-24-2011 at 03:39 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:48 PM

I will help you guys out. Here is a list of tgirls who I kNOW they can do it. If you ever film these girls again please have them do it naked and not holding their cock, both hands on knees.

I have seen them do it before....if u guys ever film these girls again please be sure to do it with them I will add more if I remember...

Shayenne Lima

Adriana Rodriguez

Cybelly Calmon

Erika Bittencourt

Evelyn Rangel

Mariana Fenix(Phoenix) she is okay at it not best but still ok

Talia Houston(I hear she is troublemaker though)

Kelly Marcone

Suzy Valenca(I know we don't know where she is now bit if u ever see her again)

Paula Melo

Paty Colt

Alexia Ferreire

Michelley Araujo

Jessica Ninfeta

Jo Garcia

Laisa Lins

Amanda Bergman

Samantha Ferraz

Last edited by ast123; 03-08-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Administrator

I m doing some shoots in same day i m doing this post and did a specific rrequest for this

Lets see how it ll be
Old 02-24-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I m doing some shoots in same day i m doing this post and did a specific rrequest for this

Lets see how it ll be
Thanks man I know always bring this stuff up like everyday but only because I know you listen to us not many websites really listen to customers I really appreciate it. That's why I always make sure to keep my membership here

Sometimes I ask a lot of things but I do see you guys have gotten better and better over time and I'm sure things will get even better.

But one person I wanted to point out is out of all those people is Kelly Marcone she is AMAZING hands on knees ass shaker pleaseif u record her be SURe to get naked ass shaking she is GREAT!

Last edited by ast123; 02-24-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:42 PM

Really sad that Domy had surgery, she was one of my favorite dancers. Hopefully Alice D'Castro will reply back to you guys soon. She knows how to do it perfect and she has amazing body
Old 03-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Just did 2 models (Tatty Torre and Nicolly Schimit) and not good Ass shaking

As i told, not all can do it so perfect but i dont forget your request
Old 03-08-2011, 06:40 AM

if they cannot do creu, can you please just ask them to put both hands on knees and shake their ass as best as they can that would be great

I would like that they do creu BUT looks like many cannot do it but even if they can't maybe they can at least just put their hands on their knees and shake it a little bit, even if it is not amazing or good as Pamela ferriera still I would still like to see it!

I think it's Better to have some kind of ass shaking/dancing than nothing at all, even if it's not perfect!

Last edited by ast123; 03-08-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:44 PM

Thanks to the guy in the other thread I remembered Erika Baxter knows how to do the hands on knees ass shake to. So ALL the tgirls on this list know how to do it also. Please if u film any of these people please get naked hands on knees ass shaking, these girls have already shown they can do it:

ERIKA BAXTER

RAFAELA OLIVER

Shayenne Lima

Adriana Rodriguez

Cybelly Calmon

Erika Bittencourt

Evelyn Rangel

Mariana Fenix(Phoenix) she is okay at it not best but still ok

Talia Houston(I hear she is troublemaker though)

Kelly Marcone

Suzy Valenca(I know we don't know where she is now bit if u ever see her again)

Paula Melo

Paty Colt

Alexia Ferreire

Michelley Araujo

Jessica Ninfeta

Jo Garcia

Laisa Lins

Amanda Bergman

Samantha Ferraz

Last edited by ast123; 03-12-2011 at 04:34 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:52 AM

Cybelli Calmon is super hot. I would love to see her ass do ANYTHING.