Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-30-2010, 06:36 PM

Default Please stop picture taking noise during movies !

Hello,

thanks again for the great and fantastic job on this website.
I love the work done.

But there is a thing about movies that particularly annoys me. It is the sound of the camera taking pictures. Especially while the models are cuming.

Would you be able to do something about it ? would be awesome

Thanks a lot.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Ok thats a point and ll need more opinions

So many guys ask me get pics while models are cumming but big problem is the noise. I just cant kill it

What u prefer? Get pics of cum shots or kill this noise?

Very good pont, thanks for this post
Old 04-03-2010, 12:34 AM

Hmm, you can always turn the sound down to mute out the camera. I've never really noticed the noise myself. Too busy focusing on the action.

If I had to choose, I'd say get the pictures as I love the action shots myself. Difficult one as you're not going to be able to please everyone here I don't think.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:46 AM

I of course love the pictures. But I think I'd prefer to be able to enjoy seeing cumming without this noise.

You can hear it for example on the last update on Leticia Compoy video or Alexia & Giovanna.

Isnt there a way to shut it down a bit afterwards ? I mean after having done the video, do some video sound treatments ?
Old 04-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suel2000 View Post
I of course love the pictures. But I think I'd prefer to be able to enjoy seeing cumming without this noise.

You can hear it for example on the last update on Leticia Compoy video or Alexia & Giovanna.

Isnt there a way to shut it down a bit afterwards ? I mean after having done the video, do some video sound treatments ?
Thats´s it

I ll be working in sound for avoid it in my next shoots, ll GET cum pics and edit sound to avoid all noise

Great point
Old 04-06-2010, 05:33 PM

Amazing how concerned you are.
Bravo !

I have no idea if it is possible through sound treatment but i guess so ! I know I'm asking a lot and no need to precise but of course, if you can lower this picturing sound, you of course need to keep the sound of the lady enjoying herself ;o) (shutting down all the sound, i can do it easily myself haha ;o)

Anyway, thanks again for taking care Louie

btw, sorry for the poor english language, i'm not american
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suel2000 View Post
Amazing how concerned you are.
Bravo !

I have no idea if it is possible through sound treatment but i guess so ! I know I'm asking a lot and no need to precise but of course, if you can lower this picturing sound, you of course need to keep the sound of the lady enjoying herself ;o) (shutting down all the sound, i can do it easily myself haha ;o)

Anyway, thanks again for taking care Louie

btw, sorry for the poor english language, i'm not american
Hey man

You re the boss here, i work for u then i think i need pay atention in your requests always that is possible.

I like do pics during vids for 1 reason : Brazilian models are shit in posing, looks so fake. When i take pics in vids i get great expressions and awesome moments. Posing i heat but ll try reduce that noise more than i can, for cum shot i already have solution that ll be implemented in next updates

Thanks for help me do this site better and better guys

L D
Old 04-07-2010, 02:09 AM

Giovanna's new hardcore is awesome. Did she just get even hotter? Wow, more of this babe plz.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Administrator

For sure man
Old 05-07-2010, 02:39 PM

Default terrible noise

...or get a camera that doesn't make so much noise, I do agree all the movies are spoiled by the constant clicking noise and the camera flash.