Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 08-10-2013, 09:43 AM

LOL @ lordworm.
You getting so selfish lately, you already make Damazo thinks you a VIP and keep asking him full fill your fantasy like tgirl fuck tgirl and some others, come on your not the only member here, if you pay for it same goes with others, be fair you can't always in WIN situation, cumshot are important for the solo and Damazo should start shooting dude fucked tgirl, tgirl and tgirl are getting too much moreover some pair are wasted, like well looking tgirl pair up with bad looking tgirl it's really wasted, i would rather pair it up with some dude.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:38 PM

You got shemales from hell, every niche is satisfied. Apart from the hundreds of sites for tgirl on guy. Name me 1 other site that does tgirl on tgirl? You're selfish for asking for more of what's in abundance.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:24 PM

"Forget solo cumshot man it's not as important as during hardcore."
If it not selfish then what? You want the shot on hardcore but not solo, how's the people into solo? As you can see most of the solo shot already take from hardcore scene, can't you let the other enjoy the solo shot scene?

I don't see myself a selfish, as i not much reply and REQUEST. Check back the thread, most of the request are by yours. Whenever Damazo can't fill your request or meets your needs you just keep questioning, request, complaint, etc.

Still remember "Oh no! A Plague!"?
Old 08-10-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
"Forget solo cumshot man it's not as important as during hardcore."
If it not selfish then what? You want the shot on hardcore but not solo, how's the people into solo? As you can see most of the solo shot already take from hardcore scene, can't you let the other enjoy the solo shot scene?
You seem to be forgetting that cumshots are reused already for solo scenes, it's no secret. Since everyone knows that already it's better to just focus on cumshots for hardcores and reuse them for the solo as it is already.

Quote:
I don't see myself a selfish, as i not much reply and REQUEST. Check back the thread, most of the request are by yours. Whenever Damazo can't fill your request or meets your needs you just keep questioning, request, complaint, etc

Still remember "Oh no! A Plague!"?
Moot point; everyone complained about that update, not just me. It's not my fault that I'm the only active board member for the most part.

As for selfishness? Hardly anyone is being selfish really since we are paying customers and we get what we pay for. Want to see tgirls with guys? Head over to shemalesfromhell, it's a great site and sometimes I sub here and there. Want to see tgirls with tgirls? There is only 1 site in the entire internet with that content being updated frequently, to suggest that site desist in doing what it's doing is eliminating an entire niche from the web.