Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-15-2019, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantuflo View Post
Hello Louie,
I prefer a great condom scene that a poor bareback scene. If, for example, Patricia Cambpell doesn't want bareback scene, I have no problem that she does condom scene.
Agree about that. Thats reason i ll NOT stop condon scenes but i want more BAREBACKs
Old 09-15-2019, 06:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantuflo View Post
Hello Louie,

These are some scene suggestions that I would love to see. It's also irrelevant that these scenes are condom or bareback. I prefer a great condom scene that a poor bareback scene. If, for example, Patricia Cambpell doesn't want bareback scene, I have no problem that she does condom scene.

Alice Marques topping Patricia Campbell
Yasmin Dornelles vs Barbara Perez (both top and bottom)
Vitoria Neves,Patricia Campbell & Hanna Rios (Threesome)
Adrielly Bronze topping Adriana Rodrigues
Paty Cameron vs Anny Kelly Close (both top and bottom)
Manuela Nunes vs Juliana Leal ( both top and bottom)
Lohara Lomark topping Morena Tatuada
Bruna Aylla,Marcelle Herrera & Gaby Coutinho (Threesome)

Indeed, what's the TS on TS update for the nex week ? Have you got a preview )

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your hard and great work.

My feelings about that pairings

Alice Marques topping Patricia Campbell - Possible but i have plans for those 2 in next month

Yasmin Dornelles vs Barbara Perez (both top and bottom) - Barbara is in Europe and TOTALLY crazy. he just shave her head lasrt week for absolutelly no reason

Vitoria Neves,Patricia Campbell & Hanna Rios (Threesome) - POssible yes

Adrielly Bronze topping Adriana Rodrigues - POsible but Adriana ll be ion other scene next month

Paty Cameron vs Anny Kelly Close (both top and bottom) - I like this one, i TRULY liked but need check if Patty is able top

Manuela Nunes vs Juliana Leal ( both top and bottom) - Manu is not avaliable

Lohara Lomark topping Morena Tatuada - POssible but i think Lohana is traveling

Bruna Aylla,Marcelle Herrera & Gaby Coutinho (Threesome)- Impossible - Marcele had such agressive approach with my uber driver and i dont accpt violence in any circunstance. Gaby also is too complicated. I schedule her 2 times last montghs and she didnt show up then i give up her
Old 09-15-2019, 11:45 PM

What’s coming out tomorrow ?
Old 09-15-2019, 11:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
What’s coming out tomorrow ?
Check trailler

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...652949505?s=20
Old 09-20-2019, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
My feelings about that pairings

Alice Marques topping Patricia Campbell - Possible but i have plans for those 2 in next month

Yasmin Dornelles vs Barbara Perez (both top and bottom) - Barbara is in Europe and TOTALLY crazy. he just shave her head lasrt week for absolutelly no reason

Vitoria Neves,Patricia Campbell & Hanna Rios (Threesome) - POssible yes

Adrielly Bronze topping Adriana Rodrigues - POsible but Adriana ll be ion other scene next month

Paty Cameron vs Anny Kelly Close (both top and bottom) - I like this one, i TRULY liked but need check if Patty is able top

Manuela Nunes vs Juliana Leal ( both top and bottom) - Manu is not avaliable

Lohara Lomark topping Morena Tatuada - POssible but i think Lohana is traveling

Bruna Aylla,Marcelle Herrera & Gaby Coutinho (Threesome)- Impossible - Marcele had such agressive approach with my uber driver and i dont accpt violence in any circunstance. Gaby also is too complicated. I schedule her 2 times last montghs and she didnt show up then i give up her

This is an amazing reply Louie, thank you so much for taking the time to type it out.

We get to see a bit of behind the scenes and life of our favourite transexual star from the world's leading expert in brazilians trans genre.

Shame about Marcelle, I totally agree with you.

Barbara recently featured in a TSRAW scene in a 5 trans gangbang topping Tony Lee, I wonder what happened to her.

Yasmin is working hard, she is doing 3-4 scenes every month, hope she stays safe.

Louie, do you have any new girls to debut anytime soon?
Old 09-20-2019, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
This is an amazing reply Louie, thank you so much for taking the time to type it out.

We get to see a bit of behind the scenes and life of our favourite transexual star from the world's leading expert in brazilians trans genre.

Shame about Marcelle, I totally agree with you.

Barbara recently featured in a TSRAW scene in a 5 trans gangbang topping Tony Lee, I wonder what happened to her.

Yasmin is working hard, she is doing 3-4 scenes every month, hope she stays safe.

Louie, do you have any new girls to debut anytime soon?
We have Behind scenes in our Grooby acount on Onlyfans site. I m doing many

Marcelly is great in action but that shit i cant accept. She threat my driver and for absolutelly no reason

Yasmin is a star and is shooting for me also almost every month. Everybody loves her...me included

New girls coming yes. I introduce some this month : Gaby Lins, Aline Gomes , Juliana Ferraz. I m inviting more new faces for this month too. I think we ll have 6 or more.
Old 09-27-2019, 02:10 AM

Hey Louie I asked about a pairing with Anny Kelly Close and Sabrina Prezotte a few months back that you said was very possible. Just wondering how things were coming along with that?

Also theres a beautiful new ts with a huge girlcock that did a solo scene with shemale strokers. She goes by the name Grazyelle Duarte who is from Sao Paulo. Would it be possible to contact her and work some of your magic to create an awesome scene with her?

Here is a preview of her scene
https://twitter.com/ilovetransbabes/...057243137?s=09

Her contact info
https://fatalmodel.com/262331/grazye...arte-sao-paulo

Thanks and keep up the great work

Last edited by bsmoove25; 09-27-2019 at 02:41 AM.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Hi guys

Sorry be out here so long. I m recovering from a really strong intestine virus sickness that obligate me go Hospital twice last week. I m still really bad then i need more days until return interact with u all. I hope u guys understand please. I never feel so sick before omg
Old 09-28-2019, 12:11 PM

Hello , Louie.

I hope that you recover very soon and you can continue with your great work.
Old 09-28-2019, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Hi guys

Sorry be out here so long. I m recovering from a really strong intestine virus sickness that obligate me go Hospital twice last week. I m still really bad then i need more days until return interact with u all. I hope u guys understand please. I never feel so sick before omg
I completely understand and hope that you feel better soon Louie my friend .