Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 04-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Default Question about VR

I m just trying check your feelings about an idea

What u guys think if we have in braz sites VR CONTENT ?

Idea is have 1 solo and 1 hardcore VR month but not for now

We ll keep mix we have but , as exemple, 1 week offer in braziltgirls.xxx 1 VR footage and 1 week put 1 solo VR in brazilian site.

In my opinion it can make sites so much more interesting but what matters here is YOUR OPINION then i m nNLY getting feedbacks

I got a great VR cam and i wanna keep u guys getting best possible. All VR stuff ll also bring a 2D version of that stuff together making it still more interesting then lets go, let me know what u guys think. Nothing ll change if u dont want ok
Old 04-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Administrator

I really would like know your opinion about it

I did a huge investment on VR CAM and i would like offer best possible content 4 u all.

Again, idea is have in 1 or 2 times a month some VR content and the 2D POV approach of this scene . It can make our sites so much more interesting and ll not hurt what i do already keeping good things running

In Braz site idea is make solos and in braziltgirl.xxx POV hardcores

PLease help me on it, i really need your suport in this moment of my life. I hardly ask favours here but now i just need

Thanks felas, u re fucking great. I considere u all family
Old 04-04-2019, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I really would like know your opinion about it

I did a huge investment on VR CAM and i would like offer best possible content 4 u all.

Again, idea is have in 1 or 2 times a month some VR content and the 2D POV approach of this scene . It can make our sites so much more interesting and ll not hurt what i do already keeping good things running

In Braz site idea is make solos and in braziltgirl.xxx POV hardcores

PLease help me on it, i really need your suport in this moment of my life. I hardly ask favours here but now i just need

Thanks felas, u re fucking great. I considere u all family
I that think incorporating VR Content to both Brazil TGirls XXX and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com is an awesome idea. and your idea to add POV Hardcore Scenes to both sites is great as well. and you have my full support in this moment. and agree that it can make the sites much more interesting and won't hurt what you are already doing and keeping good things running. you're welcome and we consider you family as well.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-05-2019 at 01:40 AM.
Old 04-04-2019, 12:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
I that think incorporating VR Content to both Brazil TGirls XXX and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com is an awesome idea. and your idea to add POV Hardcore Scenes to both sites is great as well. and you have my full support in this moment. and agree that it can make the sites much more interesting and won't hurt what you are already doing and keeping things good things running. you're welcome and we consider you family as well.
Remember that i always say need do things diferently few times, it us just extension of this approach

I m convenced if be able do that i can ake my sites something unique
Old 04-04-2019, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Remember that i always say need do things diferently few times, it us just extension of this approach

I m convenced if be able do that i can ake my sites something unique
Indeed i do remember that you always said you need to do things differently a few times. and incorporating VR Content into both sites is just an extension of this approach. and i am also convinced you will be able to do it and can make your sites unique.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:09 PM

I think if you're excited about shooting more VR content then absolutely you should do it.
Old 04-06-2019, 05:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by travans View Post
I think if you're excited about shooting more VR content then absolutely you should do it.
I still had no talking about it with Grooby (Steven) but i m thinking in offer this kind of content here too. I ll need do some adaprtations but more i think about it more it looks a great idea for me

I m testing new cam brought from L A and we figer out a way get 2D content from footage then my idea is 1 time a month offer 1 solo VR MORE the 2D (Flattened) version fromn this stuff. IN Braz site should be a solo and in braziltgirls.xxx a hardcore with 2d version beinga cool POV stuff

SOunds marvelous to me and ll make our sites UNIQUE

I ll work on it in next months

For now i can say i m working with new SONY A S 7 III with strobes for pics then u guys can expect ABSURDLY improvement about quality of pictures here
Old 04-10-2019, 08:30 PM
Administrator

Another upgrade i dd was replace picture camera. In next updates u guys ll see HUGE improvement about quality of pics making our sites still better
Old 04-12-2019, 06:36 PM

when does the first VR video come out, so we can see if we like it?

Any idea who will be the performer?
Old 04-12-2019, 10:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
when does the first VR video come out, so we can see if we like it?

Any idea who will be the performer?
Dude, now is just a dream i m sharing with u and your opinion and ALL OTHERS re sooo welcome. This channel is important for me because i can follow a direction in my shootings that ll make you as customers more happy

If u re excited about brazilians doing VR look groobyvr.com, i have lots of stuff there