Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-08-2019, 03:28 AM

Default Gabrielly Coutinho Solo Update. {The New Domy}

Phenomenal TS Solo Update for Brazilian Transsexuals.com and Debut. i like the way the scene began with her sitting on the bed in a very sexy outfit and sandals looking into the camera and stroking her huge girlcock and shooting her nectar on her stomach to end the scene. Gabrielly Coutinho is a very beautiful TGirl that has a gorgeous body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,lovely face and smile,very cool tattoo,personality and charm and a huge girlcock. and i completely agree that she does look like Domy and will be a Superstar. Thanks for the Extraordinary TS Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Gabrielly Coutinho {The New Domy} in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. {@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on this TS Solo Update.}
Old 03-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Phenomenal TS Solo Update for Brazilian Transsexuals.com and Debut. i like the way the scene began with her sitting on the bed in a very sexy outfit and sandals looking into the camera and stroking her huge girlcock and shooting her nectar on her stomach to end the scene. Gabrielly Coutinho is a very beautiful TGirl that has a gorgeous body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,lovely face and smile,very cool tattoo,personality and charm and a huge girlcock. and i completely agree that she does look like Domy and will be a Superstar. Thanks for the Extraordinary TS Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Gabrielly Coutinho {The New Domy} in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. {@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on this TS Solo Update.}
Dudes

How da fuck is that possible ??? HOw can born ANOTHER DOMY and so similar not only in face but body , SS (OOOHHH) ANd huge cock ????

When i saw her i was static , no word. I want kick everyone out of that room and fuck with her all night lontg. Domy was soooo fucking HOT

For sure she ll do more hardcores and i ll try TS ON TS too
Old 03-08-2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Dudes

How da fuck is that possible ??? HOw can born ANOTHER DOMY and so similar not only in face but body , SS (OOOHHH) ANd huge cock ????

When i saw her i was static , no word. I want kick everyone out of that room and fuck with her all night lontg. Domy was soooo fucking HOT

Hope she fuck like domy she used to fuck the hell out of other Ts only wished she bottomed more to ts
Old 03-08-2019, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Dudes

Love to see her paired with Isa Potter.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Dudes

I know right?. She's looks like Domy's twin sister in every aspect. from the facial features,the gorgeous body,very sexy tits and butt and the huge girlcock as well. and completely agree that Domy was so hot and very talented. and super cool to hear that Gabrielly Coutinho {The New Domy} will be doing more hardcores and you will try TS on TS with her as well. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl and taking the time respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 03-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by na2smoove View Post
Hope she fuck like domy she used to fuck the hell out of other Ts only wished she bottomed more to ts
U ll check it in few weeks
Old 03-30-2019, 07:42 PM

Default Gabrielly Coutinho Hardcore Update.

Great Hardcore Update for Brazil TGirls XXX. it is very cool seeing Gabrielly Coutinho {The New Domy} back. I liked the way she was commanding the action for the first and second parts of the scene. her performance was fantastic and did very well for her 1st hardcore scene. thanks for the excellent update and for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Gabrielly Coutinho {The New Domy} in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. 😎
Old 04-01-2019, 08:30 AM

If you mean Domy as in Domynyk Dumont, I really can't see the resemblance.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absak View Post
If you mean Domy as in Domynyk Dumont, I really can't see the resemblance.
i totally can ...and i date her
Old 04-10-2019, 12:16 AM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this request for a TS on Guy 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls.XXX starring Gabrielly Coutinho.&. Juliana Leal.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-10-2019 at 12:21 AM.