Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-10-2019, 11:50 PM

Default Melissa Azuaga-Natasha Lobato Update.

Positively Smashing TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga and newcomer Natasha Lobato and excellent pairing as well. It is great seeing Melissa back looking gorgeous as always and in a white bra and panties and tan sandals. i love the way Melissa was fucking Natasha in spooning,missionary and doggystyle positions nice and deep. and shoot her nectar all over Natasha tits and kissed her to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga's performance was splendid and very erotic. and also her performance in the Friday August 30th 2019 TGirl on Guy Bareback Update was very impressive. thanks for the positively smashing update and introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and more TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scenes as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 09-18-2019 at 03:49 AM.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Positively Smashing TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga and newcomer Natasha Lobato and excellent pairing as well. It is great seeing Melissa back looking gorgeous as always and in a white bra and panties and tan sandals. i love the way Melissa was fucking Natasha in spooning,missionary and doggystyle positions nice and deep. and shoot her nectar all over Natasha tits and kissed her to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga's performance was splendid and very erotic. and also her performance in the Friday August 30th 2019 TGirl on Bareback Update was very impressive. thanks for the positively smashing update and introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and more TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scenes as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Natasha was just ok but first shoot i never judge anyone. Melissa is a star
Old 09-11-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Natasha was just ok but first shoot i never judge anyone. Melissa is a star
I understand and completely agree that Melissa Azuaga is a star. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I understand and completely agree that Melissa Azuaga is a star. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Natasha was not that good, i expect a little bit more but this is a normal consequence when i test totally unknown models
Old 09-11-2019, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Natasha was not that good, i expect a little bit more but this is a normal consequence when i test totally unknown models
I completely understand that you expected a little more from Natasha and it is a normal consequence when you're testing unknown models. however the scene was still great.
Old 09-21-2019, 05:22 AM

Default Melissa Azuaga Hardcore Update 2.0

Freaking Awesome TGirl on Guy Bareback Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Melissa Azuaga. it is great seeing her back looking stunning as always and in a pink bra and panties and tan sandals. Melissa Azuaga is a gorgeous and talented TGirl and star that has a beautiful smile,personality and style,sexy and toned body,thighs,legs and butt,very cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. I loved the way she dominated and made Dante her submissive bitch by face fucking and penetrating him in missionary,spooning,doggystyle and standing doggy positions. and also liked how she was kissing him while fucking him balls deep and shooting her nectar all over his face to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga's performance was very impressive and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:32 PM
Administrator

My friend

U sugest scene with 2 hung ts banging a guy without his cock be sucked. Man talent only ll suck cocks and get fucked for big cock ts

Well, u can expect your sugest becoming real in next braziltgirls.xxx update - Patricia Camppbell and Adriana Rodrigues ll be together making Peter Rocket assist their sexual needs. Just PERFECT set
Old 10-03-2019, 08:00 PM

Quote:
My friend

U sugest scene with 2 hung ts banging a guy without his cock be sucked. Man talent only ll suck cocks and get fucked for big cock ts

Well, u can expect your sugest becoming real in next braziltgirls.xxx update - Patricia Camppbell and Adriana Rodrigues ll be together making Peter Rocket assist their sexual needs. Just PERFECT set
Super cool to hear that my suggestion for a TGirl on Guy 3 some Scene featuring 2 Hung TGirls taking turns banging a guy without the male talent his getting his cock sucked. and the suggestion will become real in the next Brazil TGirls XXX Update. and also great to hear that Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues will be paired up together and using Peter Rocket for their pleasure. and will be looking forward to seeing this Perfect set. thanks for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 10-04-2019 at 12:04 AM.
Old 10-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Super cool to hear that my suggestion for a TGirl on Guy 3 some Scene featuring 2 Hung TGirls taking turns banging a guy without the male talent his getting his cock sucked. and the suggestion will become real in the next Brazil TGirls XXX Update. and also great to hear that Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues will be paired up together and using Peter Rocket for their pleasure. and will be looking forward to seeing this Perfect set. thanks for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...272522240?s=20
Old 10-04-2019, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Very cool preview. Is it going to be this week's update or next week?.