Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-20-2019, 04:26 AM

Default Gabi Lins Solo Update.

Extraordinary TGirl Solo Update and debut for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Gabi Lins. I liked the way the scene began with her sitting on the bed in a stunning purple bra,panties and stockings and 2 toned pumps looking in the camera. and fucking herself with a pink dildo and shooting her nectar on her hand to end the scene. Gabi Lins is a Very Attractive TGirl that a lovely smile,beautiful body,tits,thighs and legs,confidence,personality and style,sexy butt and big girlcock. thanks for the Extraordinary TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Very Attractive TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Gabi Lins in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming Hardcore Bareback Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 09-20-2019 at 04:29 AM.
Old 09-20-2019, 03:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Extraordinary TGirl Solo Update and debut for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Gabi Lins. I liked the way the scene began with her sitting on the bed in a stunning purple bra,panties and stockings and 2 toned pumps looking in the camera. and fucking herself with a pink dildo and shooting her nectar on her hand to end the scene. Gabi Lins is a Very Attractive TGirl that a lovely smile,beautiful body,tits,thighs and legs,confidence,personality and style,sexy butt and big girlcock. thanks for the Extraordinary TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Very Attractive TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Gabi Lins in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming Hardcore Bareback Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Unfortelly she refuses do with other TS, Lets see if i can revert it
Old 09-20-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Unfortelly she refuses do with other TS, Lets see if i can revert it
Oh okay i understand. I am sure you will be able to convince her. and when will her Hardcore Bareback Scene be available and is she topping?. and thanks for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend,
Old 09-20-2019, 09:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Oh okay i understand. I am sure you will be able to convince her. and when will her Hardcore Bareback Scene be available and is she topping?. and thanks for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend,
She look 4 me asking stuff more bottom. I accept fact she refuses not do with other TS (for now) but i insist she needs tops too then we gota flex scene
Old 09-20-2019, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
She look 4 me asking stuff more bottom. I accept fact she refuses not do with other TS (for now) but i insist she needs tops too then we gota flex scene
I completely understand that she looked for you to do more bottom. and you accepted the fact that she refuses to do TGirl on TGirl for now. and great to hear you convinced Gabi Lins to top and you got a TGirl on Guy Bareback Flex Scene. and will be looking forward to seeing the TGirl on Guy Bareback Flex Scene.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:30 AM

Default Gabi Lins Solo Update 2.0

Fantastic TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Gabi Lins. It is great seeing her back looking stunning as always and in a very sexy violet lingerie and black pumps. Gabi Lins is a very attractive TGirl that has lovely smile,beautiful body,tits,thighs and legs,confidence,personality and style,sexy butt and a big girlcock. and her performance in the Friday September 27th 2019 TGirl on Guy Bareback Flex Scene was excellent and erotic. thanks fantastic TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Very Attractive TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Gabi Lins in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Old 11-29-2019, 03:37 PM

Beautiful Gabi Lins one of my favourite. It's a pity that she doesn't like much to be top, Gabi Lins in a TOP role is the perfection!
Old 11-29-2019, 04:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexer View Post
Beautiful Gabi Lins one of my favourite. It's a pity that she doesn't like much to be top, Gabi Lins in a TOP role is the perfection!
So happy see more guys posting here

I agree man, she is absolutelly gorgeous and u know, amazing behaviour
Old 01-22-2020, 08:28 PM

@Louie Damazo: Just saw the preview clip for Friday's Hardcore Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Gabi Lins. Will she be topping for the entire scene?.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: Just saw the preview clip for Friday's Hardcore Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Gabi Lins. Will she be topping for the entire scene?.
I did her topping 2 scenes, this one ll be bottom