Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-28-2015, 12:47 PM

Default Ferrari and Ferrari Update

The TS on TS Update starring Gabriela Ferrari and Rafaella Ferrari was Very Good,I really liked the interaction between Gabriela and Rafaella, I also liked how Gabriela commanded the action through out the scene,And ejaculated all over Rafaella Tits at the end,Thanks for the Excellent Scene Great Damazo,Looking forward to seeing more of both Gabriela and Rafaella Ferrari.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-28-2015 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 03:35 PM

Nah man, we have been asking for Gabi Ferrari to be bottom for the last few months and instead we get the opposite.
Old 01-28-2015, 06:04 PM

damazo how do you ignore your fans yet AGAIN!?
Old 01-28-2015, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Nah man, we have been asking for Gabi Ferrari to be bottom for the last few months and instead we get the opposite.
Yeah we sure have,Hopefully in her next TS on TS,She'll be a bottom.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-29-2015 at 02:19 AM.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:07 AM
Administrator

Again X Factor, idea was put Rafaela topping BUUUTTTTTT she couldnt be hard. I tell u guys all the time the TS ON TS is so hard and so much more things can be wrong and all the time come someone telling i ignore u and other Yada Yada things

How can i ignore if i answer u here all the time what other sites NEVER DO???? They ignore u, not me. Its time stop be Unthankfull here please. It is not cool
Old 01-29-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Again X Factor, idea was put Rafaela topping BUUUTTTTTT she couldnt be hard. I tell u guys all the time the TS ON TS is so hard and so much more things can be wrong and all the time come someone telling i ignore u and other Yada Yada things

How can i ignore if i answer u here all the time what other sites NEVER DO???? They ignore u, not me. Its time stop be Unthankfull here please. It is not cool
Thanks Louie we understand,That the idea was to make Rafaella Top,But she couldn't get Hard,So you had to make some changes to the scene,Indeed you do tell us that all the time,The difference between You and Other Directors,Is that you always take the time to interact with your fanbase,Something that other directors rarely do,And for that we are very thankful.

Last edited by knightrider82; 01-29-2015 at 06:11 PM.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post

Ok, well at least you explained why. You have to understand our reaction though, because Rafaella has topped before with no problems.

She must be on some heavy hormones. We wait for march for making requests like this huh?
Old 01-30-2015, 03:22 PM
Administrator

Exact

If model is in that period is using hormones she cant be hard , only when she is not using but its impossible to me have this kind of info