View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Rosy keep her usual absurdly awesome style , Bianca impress me because ...she was sick. SHe wasnt feeling good 7 am sent me message about it BUT 15 minutes later sent another one telling ll do the scene. I m still very imperessed, she did great not in her best health moment , i admire people like this
Completely agree that Rosy Pinheiro does keep her usual absurdly awesome style{which is one of the things i like about her}.&. she is a very talented superstar as well. And also great to hear that Bianca Reis impressed you because she sent you a message @ 7am letting you know that she wasn't feeling good. and another message 15 minutes later telling you she'll do the scene. and did great even though she wasn't in her best health moment. And also agree that i admire people like her as well. because it shows she is dedicated and can be reliable. and she is one of my favorites as well. Thanks for your feedback and taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it and keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by knightrider82; 09-11-2018 at 09:56 PM.