View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
man, i will tell you, there are so many other webmasters who have a "screw you if you dont like it too bad" attitude, it's good to see that you listen to your customers, thats why this site is as successful as it is. I'm also with azz man on this one )))) If you haven't seen my other post already, I would like to say, pleeeease, pretty please with cherries on top, please have more brazilian ass shaking and dancing. Brazil has some of the best booty dances in the world and yet we rarely see shemales booty dancing naked! Before I started looking into shemales I was the guy that loved ass. The Baby Got Back videos, the Tip Drill Videos, those were the types of girls I would watch. I was saddened to find not much content like that in existence that features tgirls doing the same types of dances that natural women do so well.
dude

this is grooby, respect for u guys

i m doing much more ass shoots in last updates but please dont stop do requests and give ideas, i work for u then i want make u guys happy

good exemple was 3some giovanna secret , carla novaes and nicolly navarro - was a customer idea and i just did for u

just give me feedbacks and i ll work on it