View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 09:50 PM

Default Ketlen-Oliveira Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Lovely And Talented Jessica Ketlen and newcomer Juliana Oliveira was Awesome and a Superb Pairing. it is great seeing her back again in TS on TS Action and looking very absolutely stunning in her sexy outfit and open toe red bottom pumps. I liked how the scene began with Juliana sucking on Jessica's tits and deepthroating her huge Girlcock. with Jessica commanding the action for the entire scene topping Juliana in Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Styles balls deep and liked when Juliana came all over herself when getting topped-which i enjoy seeing in TS on TS Scenes. Jessica Ketlen's performance was very impressive and the February 9th 2018 Full TS on Guy Scene that she did for ShemalesFromHell.com was Superb. Juliana Oliveira did amazing for her 1st TS on TS Scene and her performance was amazing. Thanks for the Wicked Cool Update and for introducing your fanbase to these beautiful and talented TS Models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Jessica Ketlen in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top and Juliana Oliveira in TS on TS Action as a Versatile Top. Keep up the superb work Louie my friend

Last edited by knightrider82; 03-03-2018 at 05:52 PM.