View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Man

I do some tiomes and many times not because so many are terrible dancers and creu looks really srange

doesn't have to be creu, could just be simply asking them to shake their ass however they want...not rocket science man

if it looks funny, then you cut out those few seconds from video. Is that so hard???

All I ask is that you try. You used to try more a few years ago and there was lots of great ass shaking on the site. Now, not anymore.

Seems you changed. If you think getting more ass shaking is so difficult then just forget it. Sorry i ever asked, and sorry I've bugged you about it for the past 5 years. Obviously it is way too much work and super hard to do.

Guess i will just have to watch the same thing over and over in every video. Strip, lay down, masturbate. Strip, lay down, masturbate. Strip, lay down, masturbate. Strip, lay down, masturbate. over and over and over and over and over. no dancing, no ass shaking. So excited.

It's your site, do what you want. Sorry to bug you and ask for such difficult things.

Last edited by ast123; 07-25-2015 at 09:35 AM.