View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 01:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
sorry didn't mean to make such a long post. The short version is this: some of the tgirls here used to shake their ass in old videos but are not shaking it in new videos. So if they know how to dance, but are not dancing, it's because the camera man is not asking. So can we please just remind them. ...that's all i'm saying! Just a couple seconds of dancing/ass shaking is all I ask...not asking for TS topping and bottoming and other difficult things....just asking for a little booty shake

especially in a country like brazil where girls have the BIGGEST asses and all the FUNKEIRAS and CREU dances I'm surprised that i have to keep begging to have more ass shaking. I don't mean to bug but seems like when I complain about it they record more but if I don't say something for awhile new camera guys come in and don't do it so I have to mention it once more............. But maybe I'm the crazy one.

Any way I've been a fan for years and will continue to support the site so I hope we can make this one thing more consistent...it will mean alot and will be very appreciated.

Man

I do some tiomes and many times not because so many are terrible dancers and creu looks really srange