View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Phenomenal TS Solo Update for Brazilian Transsexuals.com and Debut. i like the way the scene began with her sitting on the bed in a very sexy outfit and sandals looking into the camera and stroking her huge girlcock and shooting her nectar on her stomach to end the scene. Gabrielly Coutinho is a very beautiful TGirl that has a gorgeous body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,lovely face and smile,very cool tattoo,personality and charm and a huge girlcock. and i completely agree that she does look like Domy and will be a Superstar. Thanks for the Extraordinary TS Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Gabrielly Coutinho {The New Domy} in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. {@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on this TS Solo Update.}
Dudes

How da fuck is that possible ??? HOw can born ANOTHER DOMY and so similar not only in face but body , SS (OOOHHH) ANd huge cock ????

When i saw her i was static , no word. I want kick everyone out of that room and fuck with her all night lontg. Domy was soooo fucking HOT

For sure she ll do more hardcores and i ll try TS ON TS too